Back Fav if Lose 1st Set and Green up in Stages Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation file for use on Tennis markets.

The purpose of this bot is to back the pre-match fav with a £10 stake at the start of the second set if they lost the 1st then if they go a break up in the second set take out 50% of your liability before greening up fully at the end of the set.

How it Works

At the start of the match, a ‘Fix Order of Market Selections’ rule will trigger so that no matter how the odds move the rest of the match a rule applied to the fav will always trigger on the one which was fav at the time this rule triggered.

The ‘Back Fav’ rule is applied to the fav and uses a ‘Tennis Fixed Score’ condition to test the score is 0-1 to their opponent.
If not the rule won't trigger and we move on to the next match.

If the back bet has triggered, then the next ‘Close at 50% rule’ will look to place a lay bet using 50% of your net stake (£5) if the fav is serving and has gone a break-up. It does this by using a ‘Tennis Serving Condition’ to test the fav is serving and two ‘Tennis Relative Odds’ conditions to test if the favourite is 1 or more games ahead and 2 or less games ahead in this set.

The final 2 green up rules will trigger at the end of the set if the fav has clawed it back to 1-1 or in the case of 5 set matches on men’s matches at Grand Slams it will green up and exit the trade if the fav also loses the 2nd set

To use the file just click on the following Back Fav if Loses 1st Set and Green Up in Stages.baf and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop-down box just above, you can now apply them to any markets you have added into guardian.

Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g

EDIT; After importing this automation file before using it please go into the 'Close 50% if Break Up' rule and on the conditions tab add a 'Tennis Fixed Score' condition set up the same way as it appears on the 'Back Bet' rule
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SportsTraydor

Thanks, Dallas will give this a go today. Also, I notice you have to update the software to the 1.52.0 (Beta) release to import the file, correct?
paulb164

I'd love to give this one a try, but it says the file is incompatible with my current version of BA ?
Dallas

SportsTraydor wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:55 am
Thanks, Dallas will give this a go today. Also, I notice you have to update the software to the 1.52.0 (Beta) release to import the file, correct?
You'll need the latest version V1.52 to use this file yes, but it came out of Beta and onto full release a few months ago
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
Twenty8a

Tks for this Dallas. However, I am not sure if it is working correctly - would you mind checking it out?

I am finding that the close 50% if a break up is triggering during the first set - ie before the back bet is placed. Because it can only trigger once then it won't activate when it is needed. Perhaps I am not reading it correctly - but would you mind having a quick look?
Dallas

Twenty8a wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:19 pm
Tks for this Dallas. However, I am not sure if it is working correctly - would you mind checking it out?

I am finding that the close 50% if a break up is triggering during the first set - ie before the back bet is placed. Because it can only trigger once then it won't activate when it is needed. Perhaps I am not reading it correctly - but would you mind having a quick look?
Hmmmm well spotted thanks, if you add the same fixed tennis score condition the back bet rule uses that will resolve it
Twenty8a

Will that work? Would that not just mean that it will hedge 50% out when the score is 1 set down. Will it still activate if it is 3-5 in games in the 2nd set?
Dallas

Twenty8a wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:52 pm
Will that work? Would that not just mean that it will hedge 50% out when the score is 1 set down. Will it still activate if it is 3-5 in games in the 2nd set?
Yes, that work, it will only trigger if the fav is 0-1 set and a break up in the second
ANGELS15

With these shared/existing files if you wanted to add an extra rule that would need to be triggered first like for example 'fix the market order', can you simply add the rule on the end of the existing ones or would you have to write everything out again placing the 'fix market order' rule first? I apologise for posting this question here as it may not apply to this particular automation but to another (racing) one that Dallas posted up a little while ago.
Dallas

ANGELS15 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:16 am
With these shared/existing files if you wanted to add an extra rule that would need to be triggered first like for example 'fix the market order', can you simply add the rule on the end of the existing ones or would you have to write everything out again placing the 'fix market order' rule first? I apologise for posting this question here as it may not apply to this particular automation but to another (racing) one that Dallas posted up a little while ago.
The rules are checked in order, so if you need the fix order to trigger before a back/lay rule then make sure it's above it.
You don't need to delete existing rules to do this, once the rule is highlighted at the top left of the rules editor click the up/down green arrows to put them in the order you want
ANGELS15

Dallas wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:12 am
ANGELS15 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:16 am
The rules are checked in order, so if you need the fix order to trigger before a back/lay rule then make sure it's above it.
You don't need to delete existing rules to do this, once the rule is highlighted at the top left of the rules editor click the up/down green arrows to put them in the order you want
Thanks Dallas will give that a go.
odchamp

Just testing this this morning, do I have to edit anything for it to work, not talking about tweeking it just basic operation?
thanks
Dallas

odchamp wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:17 am
Just testing this this morning, do I have to edit anything for it to work, not talking about tweeking it just basic operation?
thanks
If you mean the file from the opening post then no, everyone is fully tested prior to upload and functions as described
odchamp

Ok i will try again.
Also just to make sure I would like to know how you delete a rules file from my drop down menu in Gaurdian.
thanks
ShaunWhite

odchamp wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:52 pm
I would like to know how you delete a rules file from my drop down menu in Guardian.
Either delete the .baf file from your machine, or go into the rule editor and use the red cross button.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”