15-40 Tennis Trading Stratergy Automated Guardian Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation file for use on Tennis markets.

The 15-40 Tennis strategy is one of the oldest and most well known of all tennis strategies and what this bot does is fully automate this for you, so just apply the automation file which you can download at the bottom of this post, apply it to the days markets then nominate which of the players it’s too run on in each match from the main Guardian page as shown below and Bet Angel will then monitor all those markets and trigger the bets as and when required.

15-40 Tennis Strategy Noms.jpg

The strategy works like this, if the server is losing 15-40 a £10 lay bet is placed providing the price of the favourite is greater than 1.40 with the view that the receiver has a good chance of winning one of the next two points and taking the game.

If this happens a green up rule will trigger at the start of the new game and lock in your profit.

If not and the server manages to pull back the score to 40-40 then another green up rule will trigger and hedge up for a small loss.

The whole process will begin again the next time one of your nominated players is serving and is 15-40 down.

The strategy is, therefore, best run on players with a weak serve and who are not very good at saving break points, there are tons of website available with all the tennis-stats you need to find the best players to run this on.

How it Works

The Lay bet rule has 3 conditions which all must be true for the lay bet to be able to trigger;
1, A ‘Tennis Serving’ condition to test the nominated player is serving
2, A ‘Fixed Tennis Score’ condition to test the score is 15-40
3, A ‘Fixed Odds’ condition to test the price of the Fav is greater than 1.40

There is then 2 x Green all selection rules, each with it's own ‘Fixed Tennis Score’ condition, one it to Green up if it's 40-40, the other will trigger and green up if it's 0-0 in games (ie, the start of a new game)

To use the file just click on the following 15-40 Tennis Strategy.baf and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop-down box just above, you can now apply them to any markets you have added into guardian.
Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
truckerpete66

Why can I not upload this rule ?
Dallas

truckerpete66 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:28 am
Why can I not upload this rule ?
Do you mean download the rules file?
If so what error message are you getting?

If you can attach a screenshot that would be helpful
mark198591

Hi Dallas,

I am a newbie here so please forgive me if this is a bit of a daft question,
Is it possible to add more then one tennis score condition to the rules file? e.g 0-40 15-40 30-40 -40-AV also what rule would i need to create to only place one lay bet should any of the score conditions accrue?
Dallas

mark198591 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:12 am
Hi Dallas,

I am a newbie here so please forgive me if this is a bit of a daft question,
Is it possible to add more then one tennis score condition to the rules file? e.g 0-40 15-40 30-40 -40-AV also what rule would i need to create to only place one lay bet should any of the score conditions accrue?
Yes you can add multiple scores, you would need a separate rule for each
ie, back if 0-40
back if 15-40

and so on, if you only want one bet or limit the number of bets that can trigger each game you would need use a 'Number of matched bets' condition, you'd also need a checkpoint match bets rule to reset the above each new game.

But if you set out exactly what you want to do i'll advise the best way of going about it
mark198591

Thank you very much for your reply Dallas,

wow my head is in a spin already haha,

So basically the bot you have created id like to adjust it by allowing it to trigger (1 lay bet only) on the server should the score go to 0-40 15-40 30-40 40-AV, and then if the opponent breaks the serve id like to green up on the following game once the opponent who's broken the serve goes either 15-0, 15-15, 0-15

if the opponent doesn't break the serve id like to green all selections but keep the bot running should the above happen again,

I hope this makes sense,
the woodworker

Hi
Having downloaded this file, I am unable to import into Betangel as the error messge says it was set up in a diffrerent version of Betangel to which I am running. Not had this problem with other shared files. Can you please advise. Thanks.
Dallas

the woodworker wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:15 pm
Hi
Having downloaded this file, I am unable to import into Betangel as the error messge says it was set up in a diffrerent version of Betangel to which I am running. Not had this problem with other shared files. Can you please advise. Thanks.
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=15760
the woodworker

Thanks very much for this.
lotora

The strategy is, therefore, best run on players with a weak serve and who are not very good at saving break points, there are tons of website available with all the tennis-stats you need to find the best players to run this on.
I have found statistical measures of the best-performing players, but nothing on "players with a weak serve and who are not very good at saving break points". Can you please point me in the right direction? (or send me some links in a private message?)
Dallas

lotora wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:24 am
I have found statistical measures of the best-performing players, but nothing on "players with a weak serve and who are not very good at saving break points". Can you please point me in the right direction? (or send me some links in a private message?)
The following site will tell you everything you need to know (click on the ATP Stats Leaderboard and WTA Stats Leaderboard near the bottom left)
http://www.tennisabstract.com/
lotora

Appreciated! You made my day!
lotora

When it comes to players ranked 200+, the statistics are often very limited on sites like atptour/wtatennis. Should you happen to know any good alternatives? (included paid sites)
Dallas

lotora wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:53 am
When it comes to players ranked 200+, the statistics are often very limited on sites like atptour/wtatennis. Should you happen to know any good alternatives? (included paid sites)
I've never really looked tbh
greety

I use tennis insight. About three pounds a month and more statistics than you can wave a stick at.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”