Bot to place bet when x amount is placed -help

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
LayField

Hi,
I am looking to see if there is a rule that can check how much money has been placed on a horse (back or lay) and this triggers to place a bet on it. Is this possible?

For example if 1000 is placed on a horse in a single second (so a single bet, hopefully) it would then place a back bet etc.

Thanks
Dallas

Yes, you could use a 'Set/Modify Stored Value' and on the stored value tab store the value of the traded amount on the selection and make an adjustment of 'plus' 1000 and trigger it every second

Then on your back/lay rule use a 'Stored Value Condition to test if the selections traded volume is greater than another stored value (and enter the stored value name you used above)

That will do it
jmnw15359

Hi layfield

This is my first post on here and i interested in your question about a volume spike on a certain horse.
I was looking at Dallas's answer to you and i have tried to make a up a rule for something similar laying a favorite if it has less than 50% of the market volume. I can get it to work with an amount ie: £10,000.00 but not on a % basis can you or anyone else help with this, it would be appreciated.
Jukebox

jmnw
Have a look for the Volume % on selection - option

Edit - its available to stored values - so you will have to store it and trigger on the stored value
jmnw15359

Thanks Layfield for that answer appreciated

Is it possible to elaborate a little bit please. I have been trying to do this for a few days using the stored value condition but can not get it to work i am obviously doing something wrong.

Could you give me a step for step instruction on how to get the stored value to trigger the bet.

Thanks.
jmnw
ilovepizza82

Dallas wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:40 pm
Yes, you could use a 'Set/Modify Stored Value' and on the stored value tab store the value of the traded amount on the selection and make an adjustment of 'plus' 1000 and trigger it every second
There is no such option as "value of traded amount" there.
Did you actually mean "Volume traded at a price selection" ?

EDIT: "traded amount"...this one is not there either.
Last edited by ilovepizza82 on Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jukebox

If you store 'volume of selection' with a name, lets call it 'R1VOL' in a store value only rule that fires every second you can then trigger whatever you want to do with that info, say make a bet, with a stored value condition in that bet rule that says 'volume of selection' minus 'R1VOL' is greater than 1000.
Because R1VOL is updated every second but the condition is constantly monitoring - the difference is what is arriving over the course of the next second.
ilovepizza82

Jukebox wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:17 pm
If you store 'volume of selection' with a name, lets call it 'R1VOL' in a store value only rule that fires every second you can then trigger whatever you want to do with that info, say make a bet, with a stored value condition in that bet rule that says 'volume of selection' minus 'R1VOL' is greater than 1000.
Because R1VOL is updated every second but the condition is constantly monitoring - the difference is what is arriving over the course of the next second.
So i dont have to set stored value with adjustment +1000 like Dallas says and i should do it only in my back or lay bet rule like you say ?
And also he says it should be +1000, not -1000. Im confused. Which one is it ?
Jukebox

ilovepizza82 wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:11 pm
Im confused. Which one is it ?
There's more than one way to skin a cat. Have a go with one to at least get the idea.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”