Looking for an expert In-play for collaboration

offlimit88

Archery1969 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:31 am
offlimit88 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:27 am
Maybe i am partially off topic, but when a point is won or lost, you can see it from the market if you have a trained eye, in this way you can anticipate flashscore.com and the video feed.
I wonder, is it possible to automate the process with a script or a software, that tracks price movements and updates the score? It would be perfect for automation

p.s i don t have Bet angel
What ?

The price movement can be false especially in low liquidity markets.
If you combine odds, book percentage, it is possible to understand when ball is in play. In the ladder you can see it when th big chunk of money disappears and appears again. These are signals, a software like Bet angel, that has records of past odds movement and is linked with betfair api. should combine the informations to anticipate wheter there is a point or not
Archery1969

offlimit88 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:27 pm
Archery1969 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:31 am
offlimit88 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:27 am
Maybe i am partially off topic, but when a point is won or lost, you can see it from the market if you have a trained eye, in this way you can anticipate flashscore.com and the video feed.
I wonder, is it possible to automate the process with a script or a software, that tracks price movements and updates the score? It would be perfect for automation

p.s i don t have Bet angel
What ?

The price movement can be false especially in low liquidity markets.
If you combine odds, book percentage, it is possible to understand when ball is in play. In the ladder you can see it when th big chunk of money disappears and appears again. These are signals, a software like Bet angel, that has records of past odds movement and is linked with betfair api. should combine the informations to anticipate wheter there is a point or not
Wouldn’t work with any degree of accuracy.

Return to “Tennis Trading”