I’m a celebrity 2019

Any markets not covered in the other boards
PeterLe

A great market to trade 😄
Just noticed this fat finger
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CallumPerry

That is fantastic value at those odds! Whoever got on the Back side of that has done very well! How much got matched at that blip, do you know?

I watched the 2018 thread last year with great interest, excited to have a go on it this year. Always loved this show!
greenmark

Not been able to watch it on a regular basis.
High point for me was John Lydon (Rotten) being pecked by emu's. Not that I dislike him, quite the opposite, he's one of my heroes. It was just the total lunacy of the whole situation and his humility in that bizarre scenario.
spreadbetting

CallumPerry wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:18 pm
That is fantastic value at those odds! Whoever got on the Back side of that has done very well! How much got matched at that blip, do you know?

I watched the 2018 thread last year with great interest, excited to have a go on it this year. Always loved this show!
Pennies, usually those early penny trades are there to mess up the Betfair graph rather than someone slipping up.
stueytrader

Ian Wright, original favourite, gone to some very big odds right now?

Possible trade?
stueytrader

Minty from eastenders (Cliff Parisi) going in today.

I'm backing him to lay too - used to be a stand up comic, so can bring well needed humour in there.
stueytrader

Just to point out Wrighty went from 17.0 to about 12.5 since posted above.

Nice trade already. 8-)
Crazyskier

I've just noticed that one of the new arrivals last night has suddenly shortened right up within a few hours of arrival! He's now a red-hot favourite at 2.74 and has a big lay-to-back coming from me. I still think that Bruce/Kaitlin is way over-priced personally. Early days but I'd be amazed if the current 2.74 favourite doesn't go to at least 4s in the next days...

CS
Crazyskier

Crazyskier wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:21 pm
I've just noticed that one of the new arrivals last night has suddenly shortened right up within a few hours of arrival! He's now a red-hot favourite at 2.74 and has a big lay-to-back coming from me. I still think that Bruce/Kaitlin is way over-priced personally. Early days but I'd be amazed if the current 2.74 favourite doesn't go to at least 4s in the next days...

CS

I was pleased to see that my fairly substantial 2.74 lay-to-back bet was matched at 4s on the very same evening! If only I could read odds this well on the horses! :D

CS
Jukebox

Crazyskier wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:30 am
If only I could read odds this well on the horses! :D
I don't mean this as flippantly as it might sound - but some horses, jockeys and trainers are celebrities too.
If you can figure the likely popularity of a soap star vs a radio dj or ex sportsman you might be able to transfer your skills if you saw runners and riders as something other than just odds on the ladder five minutes before the off.
LeTiss

Once again, the question comes up of who secretly has access to the voting results?

James Haskell hasn't been in the bottom 2 for elimination, but is trading at 200 to win

People are clearly aware that his votes are nowhere near Whyment or Kemp
PeterLe

Just a reminder for next year...Andy Whyment traded at circa 1.3 and came second...
LeTiss

PeterLe wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:20 pm
Just a reminder for next year...Andy Whyment traded at circa 1.3 and came second...
I turned it off just before the 3rd place announcement - he was trading at 1.14 then
PeterLe

LeTiss wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:42 pm
PeterLe wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:20 pm
I turned it off just before the 3rd place announcement - he was trading at 1.14 then
Yes it was a strange one that..even he looked surprised he hadn't won it :D
Nero Tulip

this 1.13 lay (i think it was the low price) was one of quite a few lays of Whyment I made last night, it was a good result ! Nothing like as good as Ore winning strictly a few years ago, but I'll take it. i couldn't fathom why he was such a strong favourite, came in late, seemed installed as fave by default and having watched most of it, I didn't get why folks were finding him that entertaining, though he did seem a thoroughly nice bloke.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”