Darts

Any markets not covered in the other boards
Lafaso870

Made some nice cash on the Darts last night......the prices really do move , and theres plenty of time to get out if it starts going pear shaped !

Oh , just be carefully with the matches that are being played in the Preliminary rounds - its only 4 legs , no sets - almost got a big sting when I relaised what was happening !
jimibt

definitely a necropost here but thought it better than starting a new thread.

i notice that the PDC Home Tour is getting a bit of attention and wondered if there was any darts buffs out there with an opinion on the viability of trading these markets. due to the worldwide nature, it seems to be a 24/7 event at present, so must have SOME opportunity in some of the more competative matches??

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/darts/52341300
https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/d ... .170302878
Dallas

I know Letiss like's his Darts for trading, maybe check some of the PDC threads he's started to see if there's any nuggets
jimibt

Dallas wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:19 pm
I know Letiss like's his Darts for trading, maybe check some of the PDC threads he's started to see if there's any nuggets
will do -cheers ;) hope all well with you!
Dallas

jimibt wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:21 pm
Dallas wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:19 pm
will do -cheers ;) hope all well with you!
Yeah had enough back burner and other stuff do to keep my occupied so far, once things do resume it will be thick and fast for a few months - come sept/oct we'll all by crying out for a few weeks off :)

So I just keep telling myself make the most while we have the lull

Hope your all safe too

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”