Lay HT Correct Score

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Online Trader

I am looking to automate the laying of certain correct scores at half time dependent upon certain odds criteria

Can anybody point me in the right direction of existing automation files that can be modified?

TIA
jimibt

welcome to the forum... have you had a browse thro' the football automation files on here yet?? if not, give those a go: viewforum.php?f=50
Online Trader

jimibt wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:27 am
welcome to the forum... have you had a browse thro' the football automation files on here yet?? if not, give those a go: viewforum.php?f=50
Thanks, I have looked in there and there is nothing for laying the HT correct score unfortunately
jimibt

Online Trader wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:30 am
jimibt wrote:
Thanks, I have looked in there and there is nothing for laying the HT correct score unfortunately
hi again, was thinking more that you could use one of the files as a starting point and apply it against the HT CS market... will see if i can see any that would be easily modified and ping the link.

[edit] -this one may get you off an running with a few minor mods. viewtopic.php?f=50&t=13776
Online Trader

jimibt wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:34 am
Online Trader wrote:
jimibt wrote:
hi again, was thinking more that you could use one of the files as a starting point and apply it against the HT CS market... will see if i can see any that would be easily modified and ping the link.

[edit] -this one may get you off an running with a few minor mods. viewtopic.php?f=50&t=13776
Many thanks, I will take a look :-)
Online Trader

jimibt wrote:
Online Trader wrote:
jimibt wrote:

Unfortunately this isn't going to work as its not able to identify what the current score is for example I may want to lay 1-1 at halftime but the bot needs to be able to identify that the current score is indeed 1-1 and this may not be the favorite
jimibt

Online Trader wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:27 pm
jimibt wrote:
Online Trader wrote:

Unfortunately this isn't going to work as its not able to identify what the current score is for example I may want to lay 1-1 at halftime but the bot needs to be able to identify that the current score is indeed 1-1 and this may not be the favorite
ok, had a think about this and put together a quick rule (untested) that should do the job. It works as follows:

1. at 55 mins (i.e. during halftime), it scans the CS scores to determine the current score
2. it discards all the > 4 goals entries (i.e Any Other Home/Away/Draw)
3. if the score is less than 4 goals, it then places a lay bet on the current score (best market price [0 ticks below BMP], tho maybe you'd want to play around with pitching it a number of ticks lower than best to get better value). The liability in the rule is £100 but can be changed to required value obviously.
4. at 75 mins, it reds out if the score remains unchanged (again, this is an optional feature and you can change the timing or remove it, if you just want it to play out -no matter what)

Hope it works as required.

[edit] - there are 2 games on today, will try it (in test) on those
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Online Trader

jimibt wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:50 pm
Online Trader wrote:
jimibt wrote:

ok, had a think about this and put together a quick rule (untested) that should do the job. It works as follows:

1. at 55 mins (i.e. during halftime), it scans the CS scores to determine the current score
3. if the score is less than 4 goals, it then places a lay bet on the current score (best market price [0 ticks below BMP], tho maybe you'd want to play around with pitching it a number of ticks lower than best to get better value). The liability in the rule is £100 but can be changed to required value obviously.
4. at 75 mins, it reds out if the score remains unchanged (again, this is an optional feature and you can change the timing or remove it, if you just want it to play out -no matter what)

Many thanks.
I think you are almost there with this but it has to be score specific, i.e if it is 1-1 at HT and the lay odds are between x and y lay the 1-1 scoreline, no need to green all as once the bet is placed it is set and forget, if i am reading your BAF correctly it will lay any score that is less than 4 goals, i need it to be score specific (sorry if I haven't explained this clearly)
jimibt

Online Trader wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:07 pm
jimibt wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:50 pm
Online Trader wrote:

hi -it will lay ANY score below 4 goals, as long as it is the current score. so in effect, will always lay the current score. to add the odds conditions, just add a Fixed Odds condition to the lay bet to ensure that it lays netween your required odds range. you can also extend the time of the lay occurring to allow that to happen over a longer period. hope this helps.
Many thanks.
I think you are almost there with this but it has to be score specific, i.e if it is 1-1 at HT and the lay odds are between x and y lay the 1-1 scoreline, no need to green all as once the bet is placed it is set and forget, if i am reading your BAF correctly it will lay any score that is less than 4 goals, i need it to be score specific (sorry if I haven't explained this clearly)
Online Trader

Hi

Thanks, I now see that it will lay the current score, however i only want it to lay the score if it is a specific score such as 1-1, if it is not 1-1 I don't want the bet to fire at all, is it possible to do this?
jimibt

Online Trader wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:06 pm
Hi

Thanks, I now see that it will lay the current score, however i only want it to lay the score if it is a specific score such as 1-1, if it is not 1-1 I don't want the bet to fire at all, is it possible to do this?
so - to recap, you need the following additions:

1. Score MUST be 1-1 (or some other score??)
2. odds must be between x & y at halftime (or do they need to be between x&y at any point between halftime and xx minutes into the 2nd half)?

so many questions, so little time -lol
Online Trader

jimibt wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:54 pm
Online Trader wrote:
Hi

2. odds must be between x & y at halftime (or do they need to be between x&y at any point between halftime and xx minutes into the 2nd half)?

that is correct, they can be at a price between x and y at anypoint during the halftime break but not going into the second half
jimibt

Online Trader wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:52 am
jimibt wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:54 pm
Online Trader wrote:
Hi

that is correct, they can be at a price between x and y at anypoint during the halftime break but not going into the second half
Hi Online Trader - had a think about your parameters and have amended the file to suit.

Let me know how you get on.

cheers
jim
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Online Trader

Hi Jim

Many thanks for all of your help, i will let you know how it goes

Regards
Neil

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”