Tradingin practice mode

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
james4bond

How do you check your performance/checking resultds in pactice mode?

Besides the obvious how does practice mode differ from using real money?

Thanks

James
Last edited by james4bond on Tue May 19, 2020 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dallas

This will get you started
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11349
james4bond

Thanks Dallas

Please could you go into more detail to get the actual report and to see the results in practice mode I saw setting up rule Please could you go inyo more detaile to how this is done

Thank you
rik

id recommend using minimum stake for testing, practise mode you always get your entire stake matched no matter how big, there is no queue position and your own stake has no influence on the market
Cards37

While I understand the limitations of practice mode as mentioned above, one additional question ... will practice mode retain bets if you log out?

Mucking around with golf markets - event doesn't start for three more days. If I log out of betangel and shut down the computer will I lose the "bets" or will betangel remember them?
Dallas

Cards37 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:40 am
While I understand the limitations of practice mode as mentioned above, one additional question ... will practice mode retain bets if you log out?

Mucking around with golf markets - event doesn't start for three more days. If I log out of betangel and shut down the computer will I lose the "bets" or will betangel remember them?
Logs are still saved as normal, but all market activity is lost and reset when you log out and back in again
Cards37

Thanks Dallas.
Cards37

Another quick question on practice mode - will it allow simulated in-play trading in jurisdictions where in-play is not permitted in live mode?

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”