Adding more than 1 Rules File to a single market

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Mr Shrewdie

Hi
Just purchased bet angel pro, mainly for Football Automation and have added a few Automation rules successfully, i have a question regarding adding 2 Automation rules to the same market.
I run a few systems that involve different leagues with same rules ie:
Match Odds Market

LTD priced 4.5 - 5.0 in Denmark, Sweden, Norway Leagues
and another rule
Lay Away priced 3.0 - 3.80 in Denmark, Poland, Turkey leagues

can you drag the Match odds market into automation twice or can you add 2 rules files to the same market.
Or is it a case adding more than 1 rule to each match individually?

Thanks
Dallas

Its only one automation file per market (but as many rules in that file as you want)

If you want/need to apply different rules files to the same market you open another instance of Bet Angel just by clicking the icon and loggin on again and apply the other automation file to that same market in Guardian.

You need to remember though that they are both looking at the same Betfair account so what one rule does in one market could impact the other
Mr Shrewdie

Ok, I see, I did think that, thanks for the swift reply.

Regards
Simoba

Dallas wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 4:44 pm
Its only one automation file per market (but as many rules in that file as you want)

If you want/need to apply different rules files to the same market you open another instance of Bet Angel just by clicking the icon and loggin on again and apply the other automation file to that same market in Guardian.

You need to remember though that they are both looking at the same Betfair account so what one rule does in one market could impact the other
Hi Dallas, is this still the case to apply more than one rules file to the same market, or is there a workaround to this now? Thanks
Dallas

Simoba wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:10 am
Dallas wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 4:44 pm

Hi Dallas, is this still the case to apply more than one rules file to the same market, or is there a workaround to this now? Thanks
No, its now possible to apply up to 5 automation files per market (per instance of Bet Angel)
You can enable the additional automation columns on the list tab of Guardian from the Column Chooser
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/market_list.html
Simoba

Thanks ever so much for the reply, that is really useful to know. I shall head that way now and have a look. Thanks again
Blackpowder64

Hi new to betting angel .. i have loaded this automation file and cant get it to work?. it works sometimes on the horses. but i have not been able to get it to work on the greyhounds.I edited the file so that it would trigger after 1 winning Fav.i assume the back fav rule which was set to 3 i changed that to 1 so hopefully trigger after 1 winning Fav.
Can anyone help?
Dallas

Blackpowder64 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:56 am
Hi new to betting angel .. i have loaded this automation file and cant get it to work?. it works sometimes on the horses. but i have not been able to get it to work on the greyhounds.I edited the file so that it would trigger after 1 winning Fav.i assume the back fav rule which was set to 3 i changed that to 1 so hopefully trigger after 1 winning Fav.
Can anyone help?
Which automation file?
Blackpowder64

Sorry i have posted this in the wrong thread..How do i delete thi s question
Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”