Over/Under Bot Help please

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Ambettor

Hi Dallas
You’ve come to my rescue a few times...... so, ‘wonder if you can point me in the right direction? I’ve been trying to create a ‘back the Under 2.5’ goals market bot . I’ve made a basic bot but i can’t seem to get it to do work properly. I want it to do the following:-
1) Exit and green up after 10 minutes if no goal is scored.
2) Exit and green up any time during the 10 minute time window if the market produces a 10% return on the stake value.
3) Exit and ‘Red Up’ if a goal is scored during the initial 10 minutes time window. I’ve looked at LeeCaL’s bot (thanks LeeCal) but i want to create my own automation. Thanks.
Dallas

Which part are you struggling with?

If its the whole file and Leecal's already does what you want its prob best to start with that, the instructions i'll be typing will only be what he's already set up and done

Or there is a similar on here that just needs flipping to back the overs rather than lay the unders
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=11398
Ambettor

Thanks again Dallas – I was having a problem getting the bot exit and green up after 10 minutes if no goal was scored. Also, how to define the '10% of stake condition. Equally important, exiting and ‘Red up’ if a goal is scored in the 10 minute time frame window. I don’t seem to understand the automation logic. I’ve looked at a few vids but it still eludes me... (the product is brilliant, it’s my little grey cells that cause the problem..) cheers
Dallas

Ambettor wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:32 pm
Thanks again Dallas – I was having a problem getting the bot exit and green up after 10 minutes if no goal was scored. Also, how to define the '10% of stake condition. Equally important, exiting and ‘Red up’ if a goal is scored in the 10 minute time frame window. I don’t seem to understand the automation logic. I’ve looked at a few vids but it still eludes me... (the product is brilliant, it’s my little grey cells that cause the problem..) cheers
>I was having a problem getting the bot exit and green up after 10 minutes if no goal was scored
This just needs a 'Close trade on selection with Greening' rule armed 10 mins after the event goes in-play

>how to define the '10% of stake condition
If your using a fixed stake then just create another green up rule this time with a 'Green all Profit condition' and set the value to 10% of your stake
ie, if your back/lay bet uses a £10 fixed stake set the condition above to greater than 1.00

>exiting and ‘Red up’ if a goal is scored in the 10 minute time frame window.
You'll need a 3rd rule 'Close Trade on Seletion with Greening' rule, with the following conditions

'Historical Relative odds' condition
Selections back price
now is greater
than
selections back price
65secs ago
plus 10 ticks
(ie, has the price gone out more than 10 ticks in the minute - which would only happen if a goal is scored)

Time Since Unsuspended Condition
Is Greater than 60secs
Ambettor

Dallas – Thanks again for the detailed tutorial. I’m amazed you impart such knowledge freely and with consistent helpfulness. ‘Remember Dolly the sheep? I think the forum subscribers should crowd fund a cloned Dallas....... The clue is in your emoji – a real super star. Thanks again. Cheers Matey
TradeTemz

Ambettor wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:17 pm
Dallas – Thanks again for the detailed tutorial. I’m amazed you impart such knowledge freely and with consistent helpfulness. ‘Remember Dolly the sheep? I think the forum subscribers should crowd fund a cloned Dallas....... The clue is in your emoji – a real super star. Thanks again. Cheers Matey

Hi Ambettor,
Did you manage to set this bot up correctly? I'm struggling a bit on my end - newbie here but this bot is exactly what I am trying to achieve.
Thanks!
TradeTemz

Hi Dallas,

I wonder if you could help on this - this is the file I currently have. I tried to follow your instructions but i don't think i got it correct.

Could you kindly review please?

Thank you in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

TradeTemz wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:47 pm
Hi Dallas,

I wonder if you could help on this - this is the file I currently have. I tried to follow your instructions but i don't think i got it correct.

Thank you in advance.
The 'Green up on 10 mins' rule needs arming from 00:10:00 till 00:11:00
also better to trigger it at least 3 times with a 15 sec rearm time

The 'Green up 10%' rule needs changing from a 'place back bet rule' to a 'close trade on profit with greening rule'
also the arm time changing to 00:00:00 till 00:09:45
and to trigger it at least 3 times with a 15 sec rearm time

The 'Exit and Red up' rule needs arming from 00:00:00 till 00:09:45

That should do it
TradeTemz

Dallas,

You are amazing. Thank you for such a prompt reply. I will implement that now.

Thank you!
Dallas wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:34 pm
TradeTemz wrote:
Hi Dallas,

Thank you in advance.

The 'Green up 10%' rule needs changing from a 'place back bet rule' to a 'close trade on profit with greening rule'

That should do it
TradeTemz

Hey Dallas,

I just want to let you know that I followed the set up you suggested and it seems to have worked! Thank you once again!

I was looking to make the automation a lot more robust. Specifically, I would like it to drip lay when exiting in order to protect my bank more.

Example scenario
Entry points
Put 100% of stake in the market prior to kick off. In this case £10 back bet @ 2.00 with the aim of making 10% profit of stake - £1

Exit Points
- Lay bet 1 once profit has reached 25% of targeted profit
- Lay bet 2 once profit has reached 50% of targeted profit
- Lay bet 3 once profit has reached 75% of targeted profit
- Lay bet 4 once profit has reached 100% of targeted profit

In this case, when looking at the file attached, would you replace the "Exit and green up 10% of stake is reached" rule with these rules instead?
Example using £10 stake, and £1 targeted profit (representing 10%)
- Exit and green up when 25% of targeted profit is reached - - green all profit condition is Greater than £0.25
- Exit and green up when 50% of targeted profit is reached - - green all profit condition is Greater than £0.50
- Exit and green up when 75% of targeted profit is reached - - green all profit condition is Greater than £0.75
- Exit and green up when 100% of targeted profit is reached - - green all profit condition is Greater than £1

Is there another way you would suggest?

Thank you kindly.

TradeTemz wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:39 pm
Dallas,

You are amazing. Thank you for such a prompt reply. I will implement that now.

Thank you!
Dallas wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:34 pm
TradeTemz wrote:
Hi Dallas,

Thank you in advance.

That should do it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TradeTemz

Hi Dallas,

I created the file as such ;

- Place lay bet when 25% of targeted profit is reached - -Close trade profit condition with greening, condition is Greater than £0.25
- Place lay bet when 50% of targeted profit is reached - - Close trade profit condition with greening, condition is Greater than £0.50
- Place lay bet when 75% of targeted profit is reached - - Close trade profit condition with greening, condition is Greater than £0.75
- Exit and green up when 100% of targeted profit is reached - - green all profit condition is Greater than £1

Can you suggest a better setup?
Dallas

Greening closes the full position so to achieve what you are after you have two options

1, Exit using a percentage of net stake, ie, keep taking out 50% of the remaining net stake, at various points until you green up at the end
2, Treat each bet individually, to do this you'll need to use multiple back bets, each that offset with greening at different points like this example
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=12284
TradeTemz

Thank you!
Dallas wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:08 pm
Greening closes the full position so to achieve what you are after you have two options

1, Exit using a percentage of net stake, ie, keep taking out 50% of the remaining net stake, at various points until you green up at the end
2, Treat each bet individually, to do this you'll need to use multiple back bets, each that offset with greening at different points like this example
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=12284
Majestic_11

TradeTemz wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:29 pm
Hi Dallas,

I created the file as such ;

- Place lay bet when 25% of targeted profit is reached - -Close trade profit condition with greening, condition is Greater than £0.25
- Place lay bet when 50% of targeted profit is reached - - Close trade profit condition with greening, condition is Greater than £0.50
- Place lay bet when 75% of targeted profit is reached - - Close trade profit condition with greening, condition is Greater than £0.75

Can you suggest a better setup?
Hey Temz

How are you doing with your strategy? I was hoping you coud share the bot after Dallas reccomendations below.

Thanks in advance and i appreciate any help or tips.
Majestic_11

Hi Dallas

Please find my effort attached. I am a complete newbie so applogies for any ignorance but if you could let me know if i have set it up correctly.

Thanks.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”