Back & Lay the same horse

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
mickypaul72

Hi, hope you are all well.
I want to back the SECOND horse to trade below 2 and if the selection should drift I would want to LAY the same selection say >16. Any help appreciated.
combo1956

In a similar vein can you please tell me how to back the favourite at BSP. I am having problems when the favourite changes late in betting.

Thanks
mickypaul72

Edit: I’ve just spotted the baf file BACK THE 2nd horse that trades below 2, would it be a case of just adding a Lay bet rule or would I need a signal to assure that it Lays the same selection.
Anbell

mickypaul72 wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:02 am
Edit: I’ve just spotted the baf file BACK THE 2nd horse that trades below 2, would it be a case of just adding a Lay bet rule or would I need a signal to assure that it Lays the same selection.
When you open a rule and select Rule Type: Place a back/lay bet

then Applies to selection: BY position of favourite (2)

One issue that arises is that the order of faves can change. so your first rule should be Fix the order of Market selections
Anbell

combo1956 wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:30 am
In a similar vein can you please tell me how to back the favourite at BSP. I am having problems when the favourite changes late in betting.

Thanks
Similarly you have to fix the order of market selections close to race time, and update it as often as you want.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”