Bet Angel V1.54.2 - Greening Fix from API Issues

megarain

Hi
Same here. I tried running it, and saving to downloads and running it from there but no luck. Also lots of strange things happening in the evening session on the ladders. A biggish bet would come into the market taking out 2-3 ticks. but the unmatched money sat at those tick prices would still remain for a split second. Anyone else having similar issues?
Had this yesterday evening.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Anbell wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:12 am
I'm having trouble installing BAPSE_1_54_2c on the VPS.
I double click and literally nothing happens.
I've downloaded twice and neither copy works.
Sounds like the download needs to be Unblocked on your VPS
https://betangel.kayako.com/article/207 ... -on-my-vps
Anbell

Bet Angel wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:27 am
Sounds like the download needs to be Unblocked on your VPS
https://betangel.kayako.com/article/207 ... -on-my-vps
I didnt have the unblock feature on my properties tab, but the other option worked.
Thanks.
swifty

Yes same for me, copied and pasted it from my other desktop and it worked a treat. Yesterday everything was running nice and smooth. Thanks for the help guys.
Long Term

I thought the jittery clunking had returned when trading tonight, the prices on the main 1 click screen are not as dynamic or smooth as they were previously before the Betfair changes.

Its such a shame when you have got used to everything working in a particular way, it does affect my style of trading.
Naffman

Might sound a bit like a noob here but can't download the new version, in fact can't even get on Betangel now. Tried to download the new version but not working so uninstalled it altogether, downloaded it again and it keeps asking me 'modify, repair or remove' - no matter what I pick it just stays as BAP_1_54_2c on downloads...
Naffman

Don't worry sorted it
gutuami

a issue I encountered today. basically I click on a price holding left button of the mouse and then moving it to the centre of the ladder - kind of 'changed my mind' and usually the bet does not go in. But sometimes with this late flicking effect which is still present at times the bets do go in. And if the slowliness of API is really strong then it might take two bets. do you guys have a similar issue? or it's my pc/mouse playing up :?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jum0M2YMBfI
Tuco

I regularly change my mouse gutuami - I like a certain type of keyboard and a certain type of mouse, but each to their own.
Long Term

I see on other forums they are discussing lagging and delays since the Betfair changes, most notably it seems on the grid.

I thought i was going mad, although it may not be so evident to many who trade via the ladders.
salmanim140i

Hi All,

so I have recently downloaded the latest version of Bet Angel and installed it on my machine..

However I have noticed that when running automation the bots seem to be running fine but when you come to review whats happened Guardian is not showing any matched bet info in the markets section, then when you go through the markets you can see the Bot has fired and greened up on the markets selected but you cant then see any of the profit or loss bellow.

You Are able to see the automation rules fire and the log details what happened but there is no visual of the P/L or any matched bets..

is there a setting I need to change or should I uninstall and reinstall??

Thanks
salmanim140i

Hi All,

so I have recently downloaded the latest version of Bet Angel and installed it on my machine..

However I have noticed that when running automation the bots seem to be running fine but when you come to review whats happened Guardian is not showing any matched bet info in the markets section, then when you go through the markets you can see the Bot has fired and greened up on the markets selected but you cant then see any of the profit or loss bellow.

You Are able to see the automation rules fire and the log details what happened but there is no visual of the P/L or any matched bets..

Thanks
Dallas

salmanim140i wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:14 pm
Hi All,

Thanks
Have you checked to ensure the 'Retain matched bets information after market settlement' box is ticked on the 'Automation' tab of your main settings area
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/bas ... tings.html
salmanim140i

Hi Dallas,

Yes it was checked on. I did not even know this you had to check it as in the other versions of Bet Angel I never had to do this...

I have checked it off and on and saved it under my personal settings.

lets see if it was a wee glitch and solves the problem.

Thanks
Snukem

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:21 pm
We are pleased to announce a special release of Bet Angel Professional is available v1.54.2

There are no new features in this release, but it does contain a fix to workaround a unannounced change made by Betfair to their API to prevent consistent attempts to take advantage of bet rounding. This change has resulted in errors occuring and orders now being rejected when greening up with small stakes

We have raised this with Betfair and are awaiting a response to work out a way forward, In the meantime for anyone who is using smaller stakes and has found their bets and green up orders being rejected we'd recommend you download the latest version from the links below

Bet Angel Professional
https://www.betangel.com/securedownloads/BAP_1_54_2.exe

Bet Angel Professional - Server Edition
https://www.betangel.com/securedownload ... 1_54_2.exe

Bet Angel Trader
https://betangel.com/securedownloads/BAT_1_4_4.exe
Hi Dallas

I'm using an iMac with VPS and although I've downloaded the server version of the update I cant get it to run. Any pointers please?

Cheers
Snukem

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”