Correct Score HT Bot

LeeCaL

malgilb wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:11 am
Do you just apply this as is to any match?
Yes just apply it to any CS market then add the markets to the watchlist and ensure the alerts are turned on in the display tab.

Thanks,
Lee
LeeCaL

sfq290 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:35 am
I am completely new to this. I am trying to lay the CS at half-time with selected matches if the score is 0-2 or 2-0. I have watched the video numerous times and thought I had this set up for automation. Sadly it was doing anything but lol. Please could someone run me through in a simple fashion how to do this? Kind regards Dave
If you fire me a direct message I will send you some instructions pal.
sfq290

Hi pal, having a bad day. The message seems to be stuck in PM outbox and won't move?
sniffer66

sfq290 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:34 am
Hi pal, having a bad day. The message seems to be stuck in PM outbox and won't move?
Pretty sure it does that until the recipient logs on/reads it. Concerned me initially but they always get there
sfq290

Cheers for that.
Diacritical Quark

Cheers Lee, looks pretty good
Realrocknrolla

Good effort.... KUDOS
jonjames38

I tried this Bot but it just seems to predict the current score at half time so if its 1.0 before the break thats what it predicts but not into the secondhalf neither but when hal time starts. I start the watch list before the games start too so isnt a timing problem. Any ideas?
LeeCaL

jonjames38 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:11 pm
I tried this Bot but it just seems to predict the current score at half time so if its 1.0 before the break thats what it predicts but not into the secondhalf neither but when hal time starts. I start the watch list before the games start too so isnt a timing problem. Any ideas?
Hi,
This bot checks the score at the HT break only as many like to trade at this time depending on the score etc.
This one doesn't constantly scan for the correct score throughout the match, just between 55-58min which is during the HT break.

Thanks,
Lee
RedBamboo

LeeCal, please can you just clarify something for me.

In this post you have shared a V2 of the the file (CS HT scanner).

I was watching your video (Opening Goal Strategy Bot Which Places a Bet at HT & 60min using BetAngel & CGMbet Software) where you seemed to use a V3 of the file. Am I correct? And if so, please can you share the V3 file.

Thanks.
LeeCaL

RedBamboo wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:53 pm
LeeCal, please can you just clarify something for me.

In this post you have shared a V2 of the the file (CS HT scanner).

I was watching your video (Opening Goal Strategy Bot Which Places a Bet at HT & 60min using BetAngel & CGMbet Software) where you seemed to use a V3 of the file. Am I correct? And if so, please can you share the V3 file.

Thanks.
Hi,

The V3 was for the constant scanner I made back in 2018. I have stripped this back as it was far too labour intensive due to constant refresh requirements and the amount of signals required etc. This version is solely for HT bets but it can be edited to fire at any point during the game. I wanted to use HT as an example as it's a stable period of the game.

Cheers,
Lee
RedBamboo

Hi,

The V3 was for the constant scanner I made back in 2018. I have stripped this back as it was far too labour intensive due to constant refresh requirements and the amount of signals required etc. This version is solely for HT bets but it can be edited to fire at any point during the game. I wanted to use HT as an example as it's a stable period of the game.

Cheers,
Lee
[/quote]

Thanks for clarity Lee.
wearthefoxhat

LeeCaL wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:25 pm
I have just noticed a small error on the 2-2 scan when stress testing this bot for another project.
It's nothing major but could cause a couple of scores not to identify.
I have corrected it and it is attached.

Thanks,
Lee
Works well. Thanks
LeeCaL

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:18 am
LeeCaL wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:25 pm
I have just noticed a small error on the 2-2 scan when stress testing this bot for another project.
It's nothing major but could cause a couple of scores not to identify.
I have corrected it and it is attached.

Thanks,
Lee
Works well. Thanks
No problem at all.
dragonsfire1981

Hi Lee,

I'm having problems importing this as it says it was made with a different version of Betangel to the one I'm using- was it made with an older version? I'm trying to import it with the newest Betdaq version- are there compatability issues between the Betangel and Betdaq versions?

What I'm trying to do is build a bot which will lay the 0-0 CS in the first half from around 20 mins in, and dripfeed 3 stakes as odds move in.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”