video

A place to discuss anything.
to75ne

About a minute before the off kelso 16:50. I could hear Mr Webb talking about offsetting, batch’s etc.

Could not work out what was going. Did not have utube open, just billy hill radio. I know I don’t have any vids on my hard drive, im flicking around the file system, see if anything there stood out. Looked at task manager, nothing running that should not be there. Then it stopped.

About 7 mins later, he starts talking again. This happened several times. Quite annoying really (no offence peter).

After racing finished, I stated pressing buttons randomly. It turns out if I hit the space bar and return key, it starts a video that is on bet angle browser page.

Just thought I would warn people if no apparent reason peter Webb starts chatting, unfortunately you have key combination they will start a video on ba browser. :)
James1st

It was bugging me as well. We could do without distractions like that and I don't think we both hit a series of keys at the same time.
to75ne

i agree jame quite anoying but quite funny at the same time :lol:

i just fired up a laptop and tried to trigger it on there, as of yet i have failed to trigger the vid.

it would seem some pc's will be problematic others fine.
PeterLe

Had to laugh yesterday...I was in a boring sales team meeting...and I thought I would quickly connect to the VPS and see how things were going...

The next thing I heard was Peter saying "This event starts in five minutes....five minutes"...I disconnected quickly I can tell you!! :D
oddstrader

PeterLe wrote:Had to laugh yesterday...I was in a boring sales team meeting...and I thought I would quickly connect to the VPS and see how things were going...

The next thing I heard was Peter saying "This event starts in five minutes....five minutes"...I disconnected quickly I can tell you!! :D
how many in the room thought you were looking a something naughty ;)
BAP-Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

to75ne wrote:About a minute before the off kelso 16:50. I could hear Mr Webb talking about offsetting, batch’s etc.
Sorry about that.

See here - viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3511#p22911

Return to “General discussion”