Help needed to set up a signal

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
linzerask

Hi there. I am new on this forum and on betangel in general.

Is there any way i can creat a signal to tell me like 10 seconds before start of the race wich runner has shortened the most?

I hope you understand what i mean because English is not my native language and i can't describe this better. Thanks
Dallas

Yes you could set this up but the more runners your monitoring the harder (more setting up) is required

If you were to add some limitations ie, comparing just the top 4 or runners priced between 'X' and 'Y' so only a few to compare then its quite straight forward
linzerask

Dallas wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:18 pm
Yes you could set this up but the more runners your monitoring the harder (more setting up) is required

If you were to add some limitations ie, comparing just the top 4 or runners priced between 'X' and 'Y' so only a few to compare then its quite straight forward
Thanks for the answer Dallas. Can you maybe explain how to do this with the 4 runners? Only if you have the time of cours. :)
linzerask

Is that right so?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”