How to trigger a rule on all selections other than 'servant context selection'?

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
jamesedwards

I don't think there is a set way to trigger a trade on all other selections other than the 'servant context selection'? Am I missing something? If not how would one go about doing this using existing rule menus?
Anbell

jameegray1 wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:24 am
I don't think there is a set way to trigger a trade on all other selections other than the 'servant context selection'? Am I missing something? If not how would one go about doing this using existing rule menus?
I'm not quite sure what you want to do but if you are trying to do some trades on all selections apart from one, then you'd set a signal/SV for that particular selection, and then have a condition for the others that the signal does not equal X
Dallas

jameegray1 wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:24 am
If you are using the latest V1.55 there is now a 'Current Selection' condition, which you can use to tell a rule 'NOT' to trigger on a selection
Current Selection.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesedwards

Anbell wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:35 am

I'm not quite sure what you want to do but if you are trying to do some trades on all selections apart from one, then you'd set a signal/SV for that particular selection, and then have a condition for the others that the signal does not equal X
Thanks that would work.
Dallas wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:03 pm

If you are using the latest V1.55 there is now a 'Current Selection' condition, which you can use to tell a rule 'NOT' to trigger on a selection
But this one's even better.

Thanks both.

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”