SKY Soccer Saturday Super 6

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Dallas

jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:47 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:27 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:19 pm

Lol I was also trying to second guess what you would do, that's why I went 3-0 City.
:D Guess its how mangers deciding which team and tactics to use
Seems you're in a better position than me at this moment in time 😁
It was short lived, and unless there's a surprise round still to come i'll be the first to congradulate you on your league win, its been well deserved after being top since almost round dot.

Been one of the best seasons i think we've had all things considered, certainly the best ending and with lots of twists and turns along the way
jamesg46

Dallas wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:47 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:47 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:27 pm

:D Guess its how mangers deciding which team and tactics to use
Seems you're in a better position than me at this moment in time 😁
It was short lived, and unless there's a surprise round still to come i'll be the first to congradulate you on your league win, its been well deserved after being top since almost round dot.

Been one of the best seasons i think we've had all things considered, certainly the best ending and with lots of twists and turns along the way
Thanks Dallas, it has been good fun & some good fortune along the way.

I got this notification from Super6 yesterday.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atho55

Well done James.... deserved winner at the end
jamesg46

Atho55 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:01 pm
Well done James.... deserved winner at the end
Thanks Atho, its nice to win it... i may have to wait a long time to have the fortune to beat you guys again.
Euler

Well done James.

I was above Ronnie pretty much all afternoon, but that late Mane goal meant I ended up 2 behind, else I would have finished one ahead.

I'll be back next season and won't miss three rounds hopefully!
jamesg46

Euler wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:09 pm
Well done James.

I was above Ronnie pretty much all afternoon, but that late Mane goal meant I ended up 2 behind, else I would have finished one ahead.

I'll be back next season and won't miss three rounds hopefully!
Thanks Peter! See you in the race for top spot next season 😁
LeTiss

Well done James and everyone else. 6 players were within 22 points of the winner. Impressive
ruthlessimon

Yah WD James, worthy winner :D

Go on Peter, give him a yr sub :mrgreen:
jamesg46

LeTiss wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:28 pm
Well done James and everyone else. 6 players were within 22 points of the winner. Impressive
Thanks LeTiss! It was a heck of a finish, this was part of a conversation I was having with a mate not long back... to say it was close was an under statement. I had some good advice towards the end though, reeled me in from my attempts at self sabotage.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesg46

ruthlessimon wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:40 pm
Yah WD James, worthy winner :D

Go on Peter, give him a yr sub :mrgreen:
It was tough, you guys weren't letting me have it easily 😁
tomhen

Congrats James on your win. You were a deserved winner having led most of the season. I was hoping for a 1973 Crisp/Red Rum scenario but you were consistent and had the stamina to stay the trip unlike poor old Crisp and Richard Pitman.

Congrats also to Dallas on the runner up spot.

Looking forward to the next season, whenever that will be. Although the Scottish Premiership is back on Saturday and the Premiership is scheduled for September 12th which is just under 7 weeks away.

As for myself, I might be boring and almost predictable (no pun intended!) but I entered a work-related Super 6 “winner takes all” league which I won and I woke up €250 richer this morning. Even some of my colleagues were whingeing about how bland I am but at the end of the day their money is in my pocket which was the aim.

Again as we hit post season I will take stock and will review and see which strategies or approaches are best taken in the future.

Finally and on a more serious note, this was an unprecedented season the likes of which we hopefully won’t witness again. The fact that the Super 6 was suspended for two months and resumed with 5 or 6 rounds of the Budesliga demonstrates what an unusual season it was. Let’s hope that next season we will get back to some sense of normality. In fact, let’s hope that society everywhere gets back to some sense of normality.

Anyhow keep safe and hopefully see you all next year.
jamesg46

tomhen wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:00 am
Congrats James on your win. You were a deserved winner having led most of the season. I was hoping for a 1973 Crisp/Red Rum scenario but you were consistent and had the stamina to stay the trip unlike poor old Crisp and Richard Pitman.

Congrats also to Dallas on the runner up spot.

Looking forward to the next season, whenever that will be. Although the Scottish Premiership is back on Saturday and the Premiership is scheduled for September 12th which is just under 7 weeks away.

As for myself, I might be boring and almost predictable (no pun intended!) but I entered a work-related Super 6 “winner takes all” league which I won and I woke up €250 richer this morning. Even some of my colleagues were whingeing about how bland I am but at the end of the day their money is in my pocket which was the aim.

Again as we hit post season I will take stock and will review and see which strategies or approaches are best taken in the future.

Finally and on a more serious note, this was an unprecedented season the likes of which we hopefully won’t witness again. The fact that the Super 6 was suspended for two months and resumed with 5 or 6 rounds of the Budesliga demonstrates what an unusual season it was. Let’s hope that next season we will get back to some sense of normality. In fact, let’s hope that society everywhere gets back to some sense of normality.

Anyhow keep safe and hopefully see you all next year.
I was also in a seperate league, around 60 of us paid £1 each round. The winner of each round got paid out £30 and then the winner of the month got paid out £30. The rest of the dosh got put in a pot and paid the top ten positions at the end of the season. When the season re-started most of the people in that league were furloughed so it never really got back going in terms of people wanting to play or pay so what was in the pot got donated.

Anyhow, stay safe yourself and see you next season.... i'll try and shed that extra 2 stone for sake of Crisps back which hopefully be enough for me to keep a 4 length advantage :lol:
Atho55

LeTiss

Our league has been restarted and is open to any new players

To join the Bet Angel Forum League, you need this pin

K6M6NP
ShaunWhite

They should have a screen where you enter your scores and then just say how many weeks you want to play it for. Not for me, for the sort of people who turn up for the village fun run in spikes. Yes Simon I'm talking about you :)
Last edited by ShaunWhite on Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Football trading”