Settings help needed

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
luckytrader

Hi can anyone help me please ? I am keep getting blacklisted messages on bet angel for betdaq its keep saying i am calling the server to often when i am not placing that many trades and i am getting blacklisted. I olso use geeks toy for betfair and never seem to have that problem its just geeks toy and bet angel for betdaq . can any of you boys or girls give me the right settings please thank you from paul the luckytrader :D
Dallas

Betdaq blacklist based on the number of calls into the API for an account (on a minute by minute basis if I remember correctly). Once blacklisted, all API calls will fail until the blacklist timer has expired - usually one minute of not hammering the API.

You'll need to contact Betdaq themselves and ask them to apply appropriate API blacklisting limits to your account for the use of Bet Angel. This should happen automatically as soon as you use an API product, but sometimes this doesn't always happen automatically

If you continue to see similar issues having contacted Betdaq, then ask them to confirm what limits are applied to your account
luckytrader

THANK YOU my settings seemed to be set at 400 milliseconds for both matched and unmatched bets and full market depth when i should of had them at 200 milliseconds olso my traded volume was set incorrectly .seems to be ok now i have adjusted them kind regards :D

Return to “Betdaq exchange”