Sharing a baf file

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
sniffer66

I've shared a baf file with someone I know.. However I cant get it to trigger a trade.

Things I've tried:

Latest version of BA - confirmed both ends to be the same
Confirmed all settings via screen share
Sent my bsp file and imported on his
checked time zones are same
created a test baf on mine that sorts and places a trade - 2 lines only. That worked
log file entries are mirrored, except the lay rule never triggers (its based on SV's &signals - which all show correctly in the log)

We've both applied to a market at the same time and mine places the lay, his doesn't.

Wracking my brains trying to think of anything else that might be causing it. Can anyone suggest anything ?
Dallas

I've just PM'ed the guy in the last hour to check his BF account isn't restricted
sniffer66

Dallas wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:36 pm
I've just PM'ed the guy in the last hour to check his BF account isn't restricted
Cheers Dallas.
Jukebox

sniffer66 wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:33 pm
I've shared a baf file with someone I know.. However I cant get it to trigger a trade.

Things I've tried:

created a test baf on mine that sorts and places a trade - 2 lines only. That worked
log file entries are mirrored, except the lay rule never triggers (its based on SV's &signals - which all show correctly in the log)

We've both applied to a market at the same time and mine places the lay, his doesn't.

Wracking my brains trying to think of anything else that might be causing it. Can anyone suggest anything ?
Check that friend has same master setting for choosing favorite/advanced settings/refresh rates/system clock - and money in account.
sniffer66

Jukebox wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:40 pm
sniffer66 wrote:

Things I've tried:

Check that friend has same master setting for choosing favorite/advanced settings/refresh rates/system clock - and money in account.
Done that thanks. Also sent and imported my own bsp settings file so it should be mirrored
Dallas

sniffer66 wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:37 pm
Dallas wrote:
Cheers Dallas.
He's just confirmed it's not restricted, I've pointed him to this thread to save retyping and so others can chip in if its something I've overlooked

Are you's both using the same currency?
Sometimes differences in when decimals are placed can mean a stake isn't always recognized
sniffer66

Dallas wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:57 pm
sniffer66 wrote:
Dallas wrote:
Cheers Dallas.
He's just confirmed it's not restricted, I've pointed him to this thread to save retyping and so others can chip in if its something I've overlooked

Sometimes differences in when decimals are placed can mean a stake isn't always recognized

Yes, both the same. And my test file triggered the lay on both PC's- whole numbers only

If mine wasnt triggering I could understand it but they are on same version, same settings, same market and only mine triggers. Very odd
Jukebox

sniffer66 wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:32 pm
Dallas wrote:
sniffer66 wrote:

Cheers Dallas.

Yes, both the same. And my test file triggered the lay on both PC's- whole numbers only

If mine wasnt triggering I could understand it but they are on same version, same settings, same market and only mine triggers. Very odd
You could try sharing a simpler file and checking that your friends account can make a bet.
sniffer66

Jukebox wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:07 pm
sniffer66 wrote:
Dallas wrote:

You could try sharing a simpler file and checking that your friends account can make a bet.

Yeah, that was my test file. One rule to lay. Worked fine

If mine wasnt laying I'd say it was a condition error, but mine lays and exits every time. Same file on his never enters.
Jukebox

sniffer66 wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:54 pm
Jukebox wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:07 pm
sniffer66 wrote:

Yeah, that was my test file. One rule to lay. Worked fine

If mine wasnt laying I'd say it was a condition error, but mine lays and exits every time. Same file on his never enters.
LOL you just know its gonna be something simple - let us know if you figure it out.
Anbell

sniffer66 wrote:

Things I've tried:

Are you both in the same jurisdiction?

Are the lay bets in the log but not actually transacting? (I'm thinking sometimes an SP bet will exist but not get transacted b/c of the minimums)
itzvenom

I believe solution was found, I changed this parameters on my computer clock to match his.

Country and Region and Regional Format

Return to “Support”