SKY Soccer Saturday Super 6

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
CallumPerry

I've invited a few of my friends last minute too. First time I've ever done one of these myself so looking forward to keeping up with this thread. Best of luck gents.
Euler

Good luck everybody. Though I find it so distracting on a Saturday!
Euler

jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:51 am
In my S6 cauldron im mixing up slow and steady with he who dares, hoping to perfect the recipe as I go.
Did I see you dropped off twitter recently?
jamesg46

Euler wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:09 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:51 am
In my S6 cauldron im mixing up slow and steady with he who dares, hoping to perfect the recipe as I go.
Did I see you dropped off twitter recently?
Yeah, couldn't cope with the noise.
Dallas

Good luck again everyone, let the fun begin and stress begin

My two targets
1, Finish top :D
2, As the only person to finish every previous season in the top 5 this is almost as important as coming top to me this year :)

My one hope
1, Not get screwed over by so many late goals - yes James I still haven't forgot that 94th min last kick goal a few rounds from the end as the difference in our finishing positions :lol:
LeTiss

Going to be a compettive league this year......we now have 139 players!!

It will take some work to finish in the top 5 that's for sure
jamesg46

Dallas wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:30 pm

My two targets
2, As the only person to finish every previous season in the top 5 this is almost as important as coming top to me this year :)

My one hope
1, Not get screwed over by so many late goals - yes James I still haven't forgot that 94th min last kick goal a few rounds from the end as the difference in our finishing positions :lol:
:lol:

I'm sure its going to be fun again. My aim is to not fail miserable... i don't want Shaun to be right about me being having done a Leicester.

Best of luck everyone... hopefully I'll see you at the race for first.
Dallas

jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:36 pm
Dallas wrote:

My two targets

My one hope

I'm sure its going to be fun again. My aim is to not fail miserable... i don't want Shaun to be right about me being having done a Leicester.

I think you'll be there or there about's, you were a deserved winner last year having occupied top spot 95% of the season.

I have 5-6 marked as Fav's on the table that I keep a close eye on and you are one of them
jamesg46

Dallas wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:54 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:36 pm
Dallas wrote:

My two targets

My one hope

I think you'll be there or there about's, you were a deserved winner last year having occupied top spot 95% of the season.

I have 5-6 marked as Fav's on the table that I keep a close eye on and you are one of them
Bloody hell, pressure on now :D last year was a decent learning curve and this year im looking to add momentum into my he who dares philosophy.
firlandsfarm

LeTiss wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:57 pm
Our league has been restarted and is open to any new players

To join the Bet Angel Forum League, you need this pin

K6M6NP
Code is great Tiss but what do I do with it?! :shock:
ShaunWhite

Nothing worse than not going for your team to win. I can't sit here hoping for Southampton to score even if it will earn me 5.
ShaunWhite

.... This is why I can't play the 1-0, 1-0, 1-0 game. Routing for results you don't want just for the sake of a competition (with no prize) just isn't worth it.
ruthlessimon

2-0 QPR, good
LeTiss

firlandsfarm wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:43 pm
LeTiss wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:57 pm
Our league has been restarted and is open to any new players

To join the Bet Angel Forum League, you need this pin

K6M6NP
Code is great Tiss but what do I do with it?! :shock:
If you are signed in to the Super 6 website, you'll see the Leagues tab along the top. You can 'Create' or 'Join' a league from there, and all you need is that 6 digit code
firlandsfarm

LeTiss wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:01 pm
If you are signed in to the Super 6 website, you'll see the Leagues tab along the top. You can 'Create' or 'Join' a league from there, and all you need is that 6 digit code
OK but I've never heard of the Super6 website! :shock: So I can see I need to login but can't see anything that say "enter code"! Sorry to be so ignorant but as I said, never been to the website and I'm assuming this is a private competition but can't see any instruction on the website! :(

I tried to register and they said I already have an account so I tried to log in and they now say the account is closed … this sort of thing puts me in Rant Corner! Frankly I can't be bothered to support those that wish to waste my time. Not your fault and good luck to all those having a go.

Return to “Football trading”