Cancelling unmatched lay bets only in Guardian?

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
jamesedwards

When I use a simple back servant on the one-click screen I can just tick a box for this trigger to also cancel any unmatched lay bets on the same selection.

How can I do the same thing using a Guardian servant? I can see how to cancel all unmatched bets on a selection or even to cancel any lay bets at a certain price, but I can't see how to cancel all unmatched lay bets only.

Anyone know of a way to do this please?
Dallas

Use the 'Cancel all unmatched bets (Price dependant rule)'
and configure it to cancel all lay bets above 1.01
jamesedwards

Thanks. Missed the "greater than" rule available in the "action" drop-down.
kristonkuls

Hi all,

Im also using above mentioned option by changing parametrs that only lay bets should be cancelled ( greater than @1.01), but issue is that occasionally also ofset back bets are being cancelled. I`m laying multiple selections at X odds, with ofset rule, but would like to cancel all lay bets as soon as any of other lay bets is matched, but would like ofset back bet to remain. Sometimes bot does cancel correctly, sometimes - doesnt.

Also, sometimes bot keeps back bets correctly, and cancels all lay bets also correctly except - for one selection. Cancelling rule is not limited by amount of times, set for unlimited, so not sure why it would keep lay bets only on one selection.

Would appreciate any advice/comment.

Thank you in advance,

K
Dallas

kristonkuls wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:31 pm
Hi all,

Im also using above mentioned option by changing parametrs that only lay bets should be cancelled ( greater than @1.01), but issue is that occasionally also ofset back bets are being cancelled. I`m laying multiple selections at X odds, with ofset rule, but would like to cancel all lay bets as soon as any of other lay bets is matched, but would like ofset back bet to remain. Sometimes bot does cancel correctly, sometimes - doesnt.

Also, sometimes bot keeps back bets correctly, and cancels all lay bets also correctly except - for one selection. Cancelling rule is not limited by amount of times, set for unlimited, so not sure why it would keep lay bets only on one selection.

Thank you in advance,

K
Sounds like you don't have something set up right somewhere, perhaps a stray rule or parameter/condition
Without seeing the actual file its difficult to say exactly what is wrong

Something worth remembering is rules are checked in order so if doing multiple things within 1 refresh make sure the cancel rules are below the place bet rules etc
kristonkuls

Dallas wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:23 pm
kristonkuls wrote:
Hi all,

Thank you in advance,

K
Sounds like you don't have something set up right somewhere, perhaps a stray rule or parameter/condition

Something worth remembering is rules are checked in order so if doing multiple things within 1 refresh make sure the cancel rules are below the place bet rules etc
Thanks, Dallas.

Current setup of bot:

1. Set signal for all selections above X odds (before inplay)
2. Lay all selections with value from signal in rule 1 - laying in-play X seconds after off - no offset bet
3. Lay all selections with value from signal in rule 1 - laying in-play X seconds after off - smaller amount, with offset bet @x odds to create risk-free position - if selection Im laying ends up winning the race
4. Cancel unmatched bets on other selections (price dependent)
4.1 Fixed price >1.01, lay bets only
4.2 Matched bets on marked >2 ( I have added this yesterday after mention issues, so bot would cancel all bets only when 2 lays and ofset back bet is matched - seems that it is working better, but still I see that few races had issues)

Thought maybe I could try changing it to below to solve this, but not sure if it will work since situation changes very quickly during race:

2. Lay all selections with value from signal in rule 1 - laying in-play X seconds after off - no ofset bet
3. Lay all selections with value from signal in rule 1 - laying in-play X seconds after off - smaller amount, with ofset bet @x odds to create risk-free position in position Im laying ends up winning
4. Set signal for any selections with at least 1 matched bet in market
5. Cancel all unmatched bets on selections without signal from previous rule
Dallas

kristonkuls wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:42 pm
Dallas wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:23 pm
kristonkuls wrote:
Hi all,

Thank you in advance,

K

Thanks, Dallas.

Current setup of bot:

2. Lay all selections with value from signal in rule 1 - laying in-play X seconds after off - no offset bet
3. Lay all selections with value from signal in rule 1 - laying in-play X seconds after off - smaller amount, with offset bet @x odds to create risk-free position - if selection Im laying ends up winning the race
4. Cancel unmatched bets on other selections (price dependent)
4.1 Fixed price >1.01, lay bets only
4.2 Matched bets on marked >2 ( I have added this yesterday after mention issues, so bot would cancel all bets only when 2 lays and ofset back bet is matched - seems that it is working better, but still I see that few races had issues)

Thought maybe I could try changing it to below to solve this, but not sure if it will work since situation changes very quickly during race:

2. Lay all selections with value from signal in rule 1 - laying in-play X seconds after off - no ofset bet
3. Lay all selections with value from signal in rule 1 - laying in-play X seconds after off - smaller amount, with ofset bet @x odds to create risk-free position in position Im laying ends up winning
4. Set signal for any selections with at least 1 matched bet in market
5. Cancel all unmatched bets on selections without signal from previous rule
Its still a bit tricky from that as it doesn't show all the info needed like the trigger times, arm times and rearming values if fill/kill is being used or if batches are being used if the size of the bets warrant it etc

Also for #3, I assume you mean if it 'looks' like winning the race?

The first thing that springs to mind is if a lay bet is being part matched that could mess up you matched bets on market condition
Dallas

Maybe worth posting the log next time you see it happen also?
kristonkuls

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:14 pm
Maybe worth posting the log next time you see it happen also?
Thank you for your input, Dallas. Seems that I have solved this by mentioned signal idea, and also, seems that main issue was that I hadn`t ticked ''rearm every refresh'' option, so it was refreshing only every second.

Best,

K

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”