Lay O2.5 & Green up, then use Profits on LTD @ HT if it's Still 0-0 Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation rule for use on Soccer markets

The bot/s here will show how you can take data/information from one market and pass that to another to trigger rules etc
For this example the bots will perform the following task/stratergy

In the Over/Under 2.5 market the first bot will lay the O2.5 just before KO, using a £50 stake, when thats matched it will place a 20 tick offset bet with greening.
A second bot will check the Correct Score market to ensure its still 0-0 at half time
A third bot will use any profits from the O2.5 market and lay the draw in the match odds market

To perform the task above there a three rules to download from the bottom of this post

Lay Overs and Store HT Profits
– This file is to be applied to the O/U2.5 market
Check it 0-0 @ HT - This file is to be applied to the Correct Score market
Lay the Draw @ HT with 1st Half Profits - This file is to be applied to the Match Odds market

In the image below you can see each of the files being applied to their respective markets in 4 fixtures

Guardian Apply Markets.jpg

The scenario's

If there is no profit from the O2.5 market, then the lay the draw rule won't trigger and it will be the end of the activity of the bots on this fixture
If there is a profit from the O/2.5 and the draw is layed and a goal comes in the 2nd half it will green up and secure a second profit
If there is no goal by the 80th minute it will green up and take a small loss - any loss from this market will be less than the profit made in the the O2.5 market.

If there is a goal in the first half before the offset is matched providing there isn't a 2nd goal by half time there will still be a small profit, but because its not 0-0 the third bot will not lay the draw

So once the offset greening bet has been matched in the O2.5 market you won't be able to lose, the only way too lose is if there were 2 or more goals in the first half

To run this type of stratergy your looking for matches where you think there won't be and early goal, once you get your lay O2.5 profit locked in or if you get to half time with 1 goal then you should still have a small profit and won't be able to lose on the second part - only add to your profits.

How it Works

Lay Overs and Store HT Profits – This rules file has 4 rules, the first will place at lay bet on the overs with a 20 offset bet with Greening, the second rule will keep unmatched bets, the third rule will green up at HT – that’s just in case there was goals and the offset bet was never matched. The forth rule is a ‘Set/Modify Stored Value’ rule and will trigger at HT to store the value of the profit for the event with the name ‘Profit’ (this will then be used by the match odds rule as your stake)

Check it 0-0 @ HT
– This file has just a single rule which triggers at HT just after the rule above has finished, it is a ‘Set/Modify Stored Value’ rule to store the value of the back price of the selection in row 1 for the event with the name ‘odds’
Basically, storing the back price of 0-0 for the next rule to use.

Lay the Draw @ HT with 1st Half Profits – This final rules file has three rules, the first will trigger during the HT after the rules above have finished, the first rule will place a lay bet on the draw and use the stored value named ‘profit’ as its stake. If there is no profit from the lay O/2.5 rule then this lay the draw rule will not trigger. It also has a Stored Value condition to test the stored value named ‘odds’ is less than 30
Ie, the 0-0 back price is less than 30.0, if it is that will mean its still 0-0, if a goal has been scored then the odds will be far greater than 30.0 so this condition won’t be satisfied and the lay bet won’t get placed.

The third rule will green up if a goal is scored, it uses a ‘Historical Relative Odds Condition’ to test if the price of the draw has increased by 15 ticks or more during the last 65secs (this would only happen if there is a goal).

The final rule is another green up rule and will trigger around the 75th min so even if its still 0-0 you should still have a small overall profit

Downloading and Importing the Files

To use these files just click on the following ‘Lay Over2.5 and Store HT Profits', 'Check it's 0-0 at HT' and 'Lay the Draw at HT with First Half Profits' links below and this will download them to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported they will appear in the drop-down box just above, you can now apply them to the relevent markets you have added into guardian.

Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes
Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g

Lay Overs & Store HT Profits.baf
Check its 0-0 @ HT.baf
Lay the Draw if 0-0 @ HT with 1st Half Profits.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cyclops1000

Anyone else having problems uploading these
Downloaded them to my computer and then went to import them as I always do and got a pop up saying that the file was created using a different version of Bet Angel and was incompatible.
Not an issue as I'd just go and upload the latest version and try again
Did that and got the same message
Any one have an idea what I've done wrong ?
I've imported about 40 bots and never been an issue as I've just loaded the latest version if there is a compatability issue
cyclops1000

Sorted
Dallas

For anyone else wondering you need to be using the latest V1.55 to use these files
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=21544
wearthefoxhat

Nice work there Dallas...will take a look. 8-)
cleoB

Hi Dallas
sorry but they are made for an older version and do not work.
I would like to put LTD with insurance in the correct score of 0-0 or 1-1. but I would like the bet on 0-0 or 1-1 in some conditions. With 0-0 it is a simple matter but at 1-1 I would like to have this conditions: 1) if receives a signal that LTD was made 2) cash out it was not done. And I have another question. the signals between markets I see in the log of respective market (orrect score)?
Thanks
dlsmith

Dallas,

I like how these Bots work.

If there is a Profit at Half Time from the O/U 2.5 market.... for example £30. Rather than using the full profit of £30 to LTD, I'd like to use 50% or even 33% of this profit.

How would I do this for the LTD bot?

Thank you in advance
Dallas

dlsmith wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:57 am
Dallas,

I like how these Bots work.

If there is a Profit at Half Time from the O/U 2.5 market.... for example £30. Rather than using the full profit of £30 to LTD, I'd like to use 50% or even 33% of this profit.

How would I do this for the LTD bot?

Thank you in advance
The forth rule of the 'Lay Overs and Store HT Profits' file is the one that stores the profit amount.

If you go onto the Stored value tab of the rule in the bottom half of the window you have the option to make an 'Adjustment'

So for the values you want you'd set it to either 'minus' 50% or 'minus' 67%
johnnyyyf1

A game is like 1-1 HT and it doesn't lay the draw. What should I put in?
Dallas

johnnyyyf1 wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:50 pm
A game is like 1-1 HT and it doesn't lay the draw. What should I put in?
Its purpose is to only lay the draw if its 0-0

You could change it to 1-1 but you'd need to know the approx. range the 1-1 odds would sit at half time for the type of games you are targeting.
Then you could add two fixed odds conditions to create a range for the lay bet rule to trigger in
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=17622

You'd also need to edit the Check it's 0-0 at HT rule and apply that to the 1-1 score line row
Maccabfc

Hi Ive been testing this bot and so far it fires the O2.5 Lay no problem but ive had 2 0-0 HT scoreline and it doesnt fire the lay the draw rule? . One was on a Czech Game about £5000 liq on match odds and the other on Portugese game with alot of Liq. (although this didnt back the O2.5 until HT? which was strange) Any ideas what has gone wrong.

Thankyou
shakey1964

Hi Dallas
This does look interesting but I am in the states at the moment and can only watch the odds on the U.S. betfair platform and to say they are gappy is an understatement
What would you say would be the average time your offset bet would be in the market before it would be matched if no goals are scored

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”