RANT CORNER

A place to discuss anything.
rik

its a flip on the chance you get logged out mid trade isnt it, might just get lucky
Derek27

rik wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:32 pm
its a flip on the chance you get logged out mid trade isnt it, might just get lucky
You might get lucky when there's an outage but nobody wants more of them. :)
Derek27

Account suspended now and under investigation after another 200 login attempts. :x :x
jimibt

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:20 am
Account suspended now and under investigation after another 200 login attempts. :x :x
my bad..soz... does the password end with a ! or a 1 .. ?? :D
The Silk Run

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:20 am
Derek. Get on Foxy Bingo darling !!! Friday is a GOOD day for turning-over pensioners. If you get caught the algorithm suspends all activities for no more than ten minutes, then generates a £2 Costa Coffee voucher. It's great FUN, love it ...

Stay safe
Minnie LAI
Jukebox

The Silk Run wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:39 am
Derek. Get on Foxy Bingo darling !!! Friday is a GOOD day for turning-over pensioners. If you get caught the algorithm suspends all activities for no more than ten minutes, then generates a £2 Costa Coffee voucher. It's great FUN, love it ...

Stay safe
Minnie LAI
LOL Livin' life in the fast lane.
Derek27

Don't know how long it's going to take but at least I can get on with the jobs I've been putting off, namely digging my vegetable strip, treating my garden fence, trimming my curtains, assembling my multigym, and re-writing my old code, the latter being the only job that doesn't get me off my arse. :)

Meanwhile, the forum can have a break from my ranting and political debate. :D
Derek27

Received an umbrella and some lightbulbs through the post this week. The umbrella handle was broken, the lightbulbs are the wrong wattage. What's so flipping difficult about taking a 75W bulb off the shelf and putting it in a bag??
gazuty

Bus passenger has lengthy, loud mobile call, complete with names, lots of details etc of personal circumstances, personal woes etc. maybe I’m old school by not myself wearing headphones on the bus and screening out all noise but think about ones surrounds before yabbering out personal and private details loudly in a public space ...
to75ne

gazuty wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:37 am
Bus passenger has lengthy, loud mobile call, complete with names, lots of details etc of personal circumstances, personal woes etc. maybe I’m old school by not myself wearing headphones on the bus and screening out all noise but think about ones surrounds before yabbering out personal and private details loudly in a public space ...

Bus, why? You need to get a car.
gazuty

to75ne wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:33 am
Bus, why? You need to get a car.
I’ve got three (well I guess 1 is just mine, the others I pay for so I consider mine), but it’s super easy for me to catch the bus sometimes.
Derek27

gazuty wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:37 am
A long time ago at a railway station I heard some wally talking about his night of passion with his girlfriend, in detail.....from the opposite platform!
Derek27

It really irritates me when you've got the option of yes or not now/later, without the option of no/fuck off/not in a million years, etc.
Derek27

I'm often ranting about Betfair CS so I thought I'd give them credit where due. :)

12:53, Nov 30
Alexander: Thanks for waiting Derek. My payments team has confirmed that this has been done now for you and you should be able to add this to your new account as requested.
12:54, Nov 30
You: Thanks Alexander, you've been really helpful. Cheers.

Best advice I can give if you need help with something CS are not authorized to do and have to contact the team, contact them during office hours, otherwise they just leave a message for the team that gets ignored.
Jukebox

You can no longer buy a proper size Mars bar but McDonalds can advertise and sell a Double Big Mac

Return to “General discussion”