Australian racing

The sport of kings.
eightbo

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:57 pm
Does anyone have experience trading Australia on Betdaq and is there a turnover charge equivelent? I can't find anything in the rules.
any incentive for punters to use the purple over BF e.g. lower comms ?

let us know if you're waiting to get filled for a long time Dezzer i'll come and jump in front of you
The Silk Run

eightbo wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:51 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:57 pm
Does anyone have experience trading Australia on Betdaq and is there a turnover charge equivelent? I can't find anything in the rules.
any incentive for punters to use the purple over BF e.g. lower comms ?

let us know if you're waiting to get filled for a long time Dezzer i'll come and jump in front of you
In my experience Betdaq works well blindfolded. But if you can throw a couple of darts to then your onto a winner. No turnover, just rollover, similar to UK lottery. And same same with their big sister Flutter, NO rules, just make it up as they go along :lol:
eightbo

just wiped the dust off to check the markets on there...

◘.png

...aaaaand back on the shelf it goes :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Silk Run

eightbo wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:26 pm
just wiped the dust off to check the markets on there...

◘.png

...aaaaand back on the shelf it goes :lol:
That's kool EIGHT. Are you aiming your darts for the small round object. Don't forget the blinfold :lol:
eightbo

how are they gonna pay for their server costs if we can't place a bet with them ? 8-)
Anbell

There's no metro racing in Australia tomorrow except Ascot. I dont think I've ever seen anything similar.
Euler

Anbell wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:41 am
There's no metro racing in Australia tomorrow except Ascot. I dont think I've ever seen anything similar.
I have no idea how I will approach tomorrow. I usually split strategies across the weak and strong markets, but this card is going to be a challenge.
gazuty

Euler wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:12 am
Anbell wrote:
I have no idea how I will approach tomorrow. I usually split strategies across the weak and strong markets, but this card is going to be a challenge.
Notes from earlier years say Ballarat meeting goes ok. It’s not Derby day but it’s better than a maiden meeting at Menangatang.
Naffman

Euler wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:12 am
Anbell wrote:
I didn't think it would hold up last Saturday but it did, Ballarat and Sunshine Coast by far the best on offer tomorrow.
eightbo

Ascot G1 9 hrs deep into the session, probs head to bed before then
Derek27

Good luck anyone who's playing. I'm on the football tonight. After getting my account back I've withdrawn most of my funds while negotiations continue. :)
eightbo

do they suspend your account while changing username or what happened, thought you said they failed to gain access
archiebaldy

good luck to all from me too :D
Derek27

eightbo wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:51 am
do they suspend your account while changing username or what happened, thought you said they failed to gain access
Fuck knows who does what, when and why at CS. They suspended the account to investigate, decided the hacker didn't get in and unsuspended it.

Some at CS think you can change your username. Some think changing your password will stop somebody with your username from attempting to break into your account in case the password is wrong, for fear of instant electrocution. Some think, including the supervisor, that if you switch to email login you can disable username login. I finally enountered someone who understood that none of these work but just said there's nothing that can be done. She probably didn't realise that the account is unusable. So I've raised it with the escalation team but I think in future I'll just have one round with CS and then go straight to the escalation team.

I sometimes wonder how many people have been driven insane by Betfair CS!
eightbo

comical

treat the live chat like a trade imo. it's just min wage workers there not sure what you expect, theyve probably employed ppl who don't have bf accounts too on purpose

Return to “Trading Horse racing”