Bet Matched Time

A place to discuss anything.
firlandsfarm

You can get Bet Placed time, Bet Settled time but is there a way to get Bet Matched time? I'm playing with some data and it would be of help in understanding what is going on if I could see the Bet Matched time. Any suggestions please?
Anbell

firlandsfarm wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:10 am
You can get Bet Placed time, Bet Settled time but is there a way to get Bet Matched time? I'm playing with some data and it would be of help in understanding what is going on if I could see the Bet Matched time. Any suggestions please?
You can ask BF for it
firlandsfarm

Anbell wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:48 am
firlandsfarm wrote:
You can ask BF for it
Hi Anbell and thanks for responding. I did ask them before posting this thread. They advised I can get it by opening the details of each bet individually (1,000+ per day! no thanks) but there is no way to get a list downloaded. :(
Anbell

firlandsfarm wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:56 am
Anbell wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:48 am
firlandsfarm wrote:
You can ask BF for it
Hi Anbell and thanks for responding. I did ask them before posting this thread. They advised I can get it by opening the details of each bet individually (1,000+ per day! no thanks) but there is no way to get a list downloaded. :(
I got mine last week from my account manager, so it is possible if you find the right person.
firlandsfarm

Anbell wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:23 pm
I got mine last week from my account manager, so it is possible if you find the right person.
Could you share the right person with me please (PM me if you prefer not to be public :) )
Shaung89

Is there a way to find out who your 'Acc Manager' is or even contact the Premium Charge team?

Return to “General discussion”