Back,Lay, LTP & VWAP Price Lines - Advanced Charts

Doji gravestones, Candlesticks. No, it's not a haunted house, it's your own custom advanced charting!
Dallas

The following are two ready-made Advanced Charts, one will display the last traded price (LTP) and Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP) as line charts for each selection, the charts are displaying 150 data points and plotting a new data point every 5 seconds as shown in the image below

LTP with VWAP.jpg

These are useful charts if you want to pick an entry/exit as the price nears or crosses over the VWAP, or you may want to take a position when the LTP has deviated from the VWAP

To use this Advanced Chart click the LTP with VWAP.bcs file below to download it to your computer, then in the top left corner of your screen click
Settings > Edit Settings > Charts > Advanced Charts
Then in the lower left corner of your Advanced Charts window click 'Import'
Adv Chart Import.jpg
LTP with VWAP.bcs

The second advanced chart is similar to the first but will display the back/lay prices and Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP) as line charts for each selection, the charts are displaying the 60 data points and is plotting a new data point every 5 seconds as shown in the image below

Back & Lay Price with VWAP.jpg

To use this Advanced Chart click the Back_Lay Price with VWAP Chart.blc file below to download it to your computer, then in the top left corner of your screen click
Back_Lay Price with VWAP.bcs

To display the information on this Advanced Chart you will also need to download and import the following rules file into Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file.
Then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all. The rules file will then store the required data from the markets and pass that to the chart file.
Guardian Import Image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lotora

LTP with VWAP.bcs
I can't find this option (check file attached!)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

lotora wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:43 am
LTP with VWAP.bcs
I can't find this option (check file attached!)
You need to install Bet Angel V1.55 from the following forum thread
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=21544

Not the Bet Angel website
Realrocknrolla

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Loving this indicator!!! I have adjusted the time frames but this helps me choose when to enter and when to not!!!! 9/10 anyway!!! :D

Love it!
Dallas

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:22 pm
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Loving this indicator!!! I have adjusted the time frames but this helps me choose when to enter and when to not!!!! 9/10 anyway!!! :D

Love it!
What do I need to get the 10 ;)
Realrocknrolla

A crystal ball 🔮 in most instances my friend!

I wondered if there was already an alert 🚨 that fires when the VWAP is crossed? From the servants maybe? An added indication.
Dallas

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:51 pm
A crystal ball 🔮 in most instances my friend!

I wondered if there was already an alert 🚨 that fires when the VWAP is crossed? From the servants maybe? An added indication.
There is indeed
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=18341
Realrocknrolla

Outstanding!

I’ve been working on a breakout indicator... you’re gonna tell me there is one already too aint ya! 🤣🤣🤣
Dallas

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:21 pm
Outstanding!

I’ve been working on a breakout indicator... you’re gonna tell me there is one already too aint ya! 🤣🤣🤣
99.9%, there one that will trigger at the top and bottom of a range which would be easy to edit to when it breaks out
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=18655
Realrocknrolla

Dallas wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:27 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Outstanding!

99.9%, there one that will trigger at the top and bottom of a range which would be easy to edit to when it breaks out
Bloody brilliant. Your an asset to everyone involved with BetAngel and PW should give you a 100% salary increase!

Thanks again bud!
Realrocknrolla

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:43 pm
The following are two ready-made Advanced Charts, one will display the last traded price (LTP) and Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP) as line charts for each selection, the charts are displaying 150 data points and plotting a new data point every 5 seconds as shown in the image below

LTP with VWAP.jpg

These are useful charts if you want to pick an entry/exit as the price nears or crosses over the VWAP, or you may want to take a position when the LTP has deviated from the VWAP

To use this Advanced Chart click the LTP with VWAP.blc file below to download it to your computer, then in the top left corner of your screen click

Adv Chart Import.jpg

LTP with VWAP.bcs

The second advanced chart is similar to the first but will display the back/lay prices and Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP) as line charts for each selection, the charts are displaying the 60 data points and is plotting a new data point every 5 seconds as shown in the image below

To use this Advanced Chart click the Back_Lay Price with VWAP Chart.blc file below to download it to your computer, then in the top left corner of your screen click

To display the information on this Advanced Chart you will also need to download and import the following rules file into Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file.
Then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all. The rules file will then store the required data from the markets and pass that to the chart file.

Hi Dallas

To use the Alert and the charts do I have to incorporate the two rules as one in the High Lo rule?

Thanks mate
Dallas

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:47 am
Dallas wrote:

LTP with VWAP.jpg

To use this Advanced Chart click the LTP with VWAP.blc file below to download it to your computer, then in the top left corner of your screen click

Adv Chart Import.jpg

LTP with VWAP.bcs

Hi Dallas

To use the Alert and the charts do I have to incorporate the two rules as one in the High Lo rule?

Thanks mate
Yes, if you copy both sets of rules into one file it should work OK, the Alert uses regular Stored Values whereas the chart file from this thread uses History Lists.
You should be able to tidy it up a bit and run both from the History lists if you wanted to
Realrocknrolla

Dallas wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:13 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:47 am
Dallas wrote:

LTP with VWAP.jpg

Adv Chart Import.jpg

LTP with VWAP.bcs

Hi Dallas

Thanks mate
Yes, if you copy both sets of rules into one file it should work OK, the Alert uses regular Stored Values whereas the chart file from this thread uses History Lists.
You should be able to tidy it up a bit and run both from the History lists if you wanted to
Cheers mucka!
Anbell

Dallas wrote:
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Outstanding!

Dallas - I've just started using a modified version of this. It is very useful, thankyou. I've got an issue where the vwap sometimes registers as 'zero' at the start of the session which ruins the vertical scale. Any idea what I'm doing wrong or how to fix it?

Thanks again
Dallas

Anbell wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:22 am
Dallas wrote:
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Outstanding!

Dallas - I've just started using a modified version of this. It is very useful, thankyou. I've got an issue where the vwap sometimes registers as 'zero' at the start of the session which ruins the vertical scale. Any idea what I'm doing wrong or how to fix it?

Thanks again
Are you applying it to markets really early?
You could try adding a condition to test the VWAP is greater than 1
Which should stop it plotting until a 'proper' value is present

Return to “Advanced charting”