Using Betdaq automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
leerudd

Hi Everyone,
Im trying to get a workaround. I want to automate a drifter bot but i am struggling on how to do it without the signals option available. (If I have even got that right).
I want to set guardian looking at markets and place a laybet if a selection drifts out say 15 ticks.
I have been looking at setting this 30mins prior to the off but I obviously cant put a lay bet in the market 15 tick above at that point as it will get matched straight away.
I was thinking is it possible to have guardian put a token back bet in the market 15 ticks above and then if this gets matched, and only then will it place my lay bet ?

Any ideas be much appreciated
Shaung89

Store value @ 30 minutes with adjustment + X Ticks

Then place back/lay bets if price => Store Value price

Think this is what you’re asking for..
jimibt

Shaung89 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:34 am
Store value @ 30 minutes with adjustment + X Ticks

Then place back/lay bets if price => Store Value price

Think this is what you’re asking for..
Shaun - only the betfair version has signals and stored values -as far as i'm aware. OP, you will definitely find this easier to implement in the betfair version of BA. Plus, in the great betfair vs betdaq debate, there is far more liquidity in Betfair, thus you are likely to succeed more often in getting your opening bet matched.
leerudd

Hi,
Thanks for the swift response. Betfair isnt possible so its a definite non starter.
You are right, BA for betdaq doesnt have all the bells and whistles.
So, essentially i cant use a back bet as a trigger to add a lay bet into the market ? I think if that was possible i could use it as a work around?

thanks
leerudd

Ok,
In case anyone else needs a workaround (Ish).
I have automated a back bet of anything that drifts 15 ticks (£1 Liability), Usually pennies.
I then have to manually lay the selection to my required stake, including small back stake that was auto added. My automation runs from 30mins until 1 min before the off.
I also have this running for the first 6 in the betting so it needs to greens out and cancel all unmatched bets in the last 50 seconds.

Not quite ideal but it is finding the selections for me
ArticalBadboy

So do I understand correctly that at 30mins before the race, you are 'asking' the market for a back bet 15 ticks above current price at £1 liability.

Could you not use the Rules editor to automatically place your lay bets using the condition type 'Number matched bets' where it's equal to 1?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”