Today's Horse Racing

The sport of kings.
megarain

Anyone lost a drone .. (Chepstow)
drone chepstow.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
boardrep

Is there not a market for the cancellation of racing again ??
Cant seem to see one
TraderFred

BHA have come out to quash rumours that racing is about to get cancelled again. Says that they race behind closed doors this week. Whether or not that means just this week, I don’t know.

Hoping it’s true and racing survives. Can see how social media rumours pick up pace though, I wasn’t going to bother turning up today thinking it was all about to be called off.
Naffman

TraderFred wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:45 am
BHA have come out to quash rumours that racing is about to get cancelled again. Says that they race behind closed doors this week. Whether or not that means just this week, I don’t know.

Hoping it’s true and racing survives. Can see how social media rumours pick up pace though, I wasn’t going to bother turning up today thinking it was all about to be called off.
"Racing will take place behind closed doors this week" to me means we will be calling it off pretty soon. Don't racecourses need 2 ambulances?
TraderFred

Yeah it does read like that. They do need ambulances, so you would imagine it will be the strain on the emergency services that gets it called off, if that’s what happens.

All the talk last night though was that all sport was going to be cancelled from midnight tonight. Doesn’t look like that is happening, although it does feel as if it is imminent.
Naffman

TraderFred wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:17 pm
Yeah it does read like that. They do need ambulances, so you would imagine it will be the strain on the emergency services that gets it called off, if that’s what happens.

All the talk last night though was that all sport was going to be cancelled from midnight tonight. Doesn’t look like that is happening, although it does feel as if it is imminent.
If it is to be called I would think footballers have made it so much easier for the government to make up its mind.
boardrep

Thanks for the replies
........I hear it may be announced Wednesday ,I guess 2 ambulances per course could save 2 lives per 15 minutes , have they employed the Armed Forces medical services yet ....personel and plant ...........
jamesg46

I like this, money available to back and lay on an advanced chart, hopefully with the ma it builds up a nice picture of pressure building on one side, could be handy for scalping situations.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Realrocknrolla

jamesg46 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:43 am
I like this, money available to back and lay on an advanced chart, hopefully with the ma it builds up a nice picture of pressure building on one side, could be handy for scalping situations.
Nice.

Pretty.

Sexy
jamesg46

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:48 am
jamesg46 wrote:
Nice.

Pretty.

Sexy
Much better way, fill from top & base and use at the ladder footer :D
Realrocknrolla

jamesg46 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:07 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
jamesg46 wrote:
Nice.

Pretty.

Sexy
I will eventually have a 28” monitor with advanced charts. I think i just like the colours!
jamesg46

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:35 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:07 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:

Nice.

Pretty.

Sexy
I will eventually have a 28” monitor with advanced charts. I think i just like the colours!
Me too, this is me just messing around, it's basically nothing more than WOM.... I better confess before the forum police come knocking.
Korattt

both Lingfield & Fairyhouse were tricky at times today
kerza

Korattt wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:39 pm
both Lingfield & Fairyhouse were tricky at times today
I thought this too, glad to hear I'm not the only one who found them tricky.
goat68

There seems very little varied "opinion" in these markets at the moment, ie.within 20mins of off the price stabilises and then just stays there... Just watched Newc Nov Stks, and apart from fav drifting slightly nothing happened, even though 300k was matched.
Is it always like this at this time of year?

Return to “Trading Horse racing”