Coronavirus - A pale horse,4 men and ....beer

A place to discuss anything.
Dallas

Vaccines administered
Vaccines.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Realrocknrolla

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:19 pm
Vaccines administered

Vaccines.JPG
Tremendous effort to the logistics! 👊👍👏🙌
Realrocknrolla

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:51 pm
I think Alex may have a point in ignoring the mainstream media and digging a bit deeper at alternative theories.

https://zemonster.tripod.com/cheesy.html
Thought i would join on this!

https://apple.news/AdDivH5wTQN2bTG3K0eiGQg
alexmr2

I think that most traders on here are pretending that the virus is real and the vaccine is a good thing in hope that other traders take it, so that when Bill Gates flicks a switch on his control panel they then have a bigger share of the market whilst those vaccinated big players have been mind controlled into mining lithium for electric car batteries instead
Derek27

alexmr2 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:30 pm
I think that most traders on here are pretending that the virus is real and the vaccine is a good thing in hope that other traders take it, so that when Bill Gates flicks a switch on his control panel they then have a bigger share of the market whilst those vaccinated big players have been mind controlled into mining lithium for electric car batteries instead
You're talking bollocks again. If traders start mining lithium instead of trading they'll be less liquidity in the market - it won't necessarily make trading easier or more profitable.

I thought you said you've had the virus? If the virus doesn't exist what did you have?

Can you explain how this mind-controlling microchip technology works?
Dallas

Aussie scientists have doubts about the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine being able to offer herd immunity
https://www.ft.com/content/8def3a81-9b8 ... 4b80bfc74f
Realrocknrolla

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:47 pm
Aussie scientists have doubts about the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine being able to offer herd immunity
https://www.ft.com/content/8def3a81-9b8 ... 4b80bfc74f
£33 pcm! 😳😫😲😯😦😧😬🥴🤐🤐
alexmr2

Dont you just think it's ridiculous when the market doesnt follow the support and resistance rules? If everyone just done their part and followed the rules then my trade would go the right way all the time. It's because of these idiots breaking the rules that my trades are dying and causing my loss rate to go up. If they don't start following the restrictions to stay within the traded range then they risk overwhelming my bank which is already under pressure. The quicker people start sticking to the rules the quicker I can get out of this mess and into profitability, it's their fault not mine and I think they should feel guilty about it. Sound familiar?
Derek27

alexmr2 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:31 pm
Dont you just think it's ridiculous when the market doesnt follow the support and resistance rules? If everyone just done their part and followed the rules then my trade would go the right way all the time. It's because of these idiots breaking the rules that my trades are dying and causing my loss rate to go up. If they don't start following the restrictions to stay within the traded range then they risk overwhelming my bank which is already under pressure. The quicker people start sticking to the rules the quicker I can get out of this mess and into profitability, it's their fault not mine and I think they should feel guilty about it. Sound familiar?
No, it doesn't.....because there are no rules to trading - you're free to do what you want.

I don't GAF about the rules, people can unnecessarily risk spreading the virus without breaking the rules (like going to the supermarket every day) and people can break the rules without putting anyone at risk (like going out jogging twice in a remote area).

Serious question Alex (not that you're likely to answer it!). When you watch a cup final do you believe what you're seeing or do you think it's fake, not really happening and everyone's fed false scores?

Do you believe that BJ wasn't really ill and just pretending. If not what caused his illness?

What's going on in our critical care units that are leaving them dangerously overstretched?

Perhaps you think I don't exist, which is why you ignore my questions?
SweetLyrics

Loathe as I am to get involved in this conversation, I think there arguments a lot of straw man arguments flying about.

You can question the official narrative about Covid without believing in the lizard people.

Imagine you're a lawyer, and try to construct an argument from the alternative point of view, just as an intellectual exercise. You might end up feeling that the other side aren't a strange mixture of crazy and evil who deserve to be spoken to in a hectoring manner, but instead that they merely happen to have a different way of looking at the world to you, which is no more or less valid.

Anyway, I'm going to leave it there before I get sucked back into the forum. I'm only following this thread because I get update emails every 5 minutes, and morbid curiosity prevents me from unsubscribing! :lol:

Jeff
StellaBot

imagine worrking in ITU

Stay Or Leave
StellaBot

Things are simple as people are
Trader Pat

SweetLyrics wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:20 pm
Loathe as I am to get involved in this conversation, I think there arguments a lot of straw man arguments flying about.

You can question the official narrative about Covid without believing in the lizard people.

Imagine you're a lawyer, and try to construct an argument from the alternative point of view, just as an intellectual exercise. You might end up feeling that the other side aren't a strange mixture of crazy and evil who deserve to be spoken to in a hectoring manner, but instead that they merely happen to have a different way of looking at the world to you, which is no more or less valid.

Anyway, I'm going to leave it there before I get sucked back into the forum. I'm only following this thread because I get update emails every 5 minutes, and morbid curiosity prevents me from unsubscribing! :lol:

Jeff
You'll be back :D
Derek27

SweetLyrics wrote:
Imagine you're a lawyer, and try to construct an argument from the alternative point of view, just as an intellectual exercise.
Arguing that the virus doesn't exist and the vaccine contains a microchip designed by Bill Gates (don't know what he's done to deserve it) to control the mind of the patient is far from an intellectual exercise!
SweetLyrics

Yes, those are ridiculous views.

However, there are guys like Yardley Yeadon (https://twitter.com/MichaelYeadon3) who question how meaningful the official stats are. I think they deserve a fair hearing.

And whilst I don't buy into conspiracy theories that what is happening throughout the world is a plan by the elites to bring about a massive redistribution of wealth, I don't completely dismiss those theories either (and as an aside, it wouldn't surprise me if what's happening leads to some kind of global economic reset, although I've absolutely no idea how that will play out).

Jeff
Derek27 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:35 pm
SweetLyrics wrote:
Imagine you're a lawyer, and try to construct an argument from the alternative point of view, just as an intellectual exercise.
Arguing that the virus doesn't exist and the vaccine contains a microchip designed by Bill Gates (don't know what he's done to deserve it) to control the mind of the patient is far from an intellectual exercise!

Return to “General discussion”