Bet Angel App?

A place to discuss anything.
HailRed

Hi Traders

Was just wondering If anyone knows if Peter and his team have any intentions of creating a BeyAngel App?.

I think this would be a pretty good idea for
anyone wanting to trade anywhere at anytime.
Dallas

There are no plans in the near future, as you are not allowed to charge for gambling related apps
Euler

It would be an almost impossible task to fit Bet Angel into an app anyhow.

You can use a VPS to control Bet Angel via any internet-enabled device however.
rik

have a betfair app called other software which i paid for a few years ago?
eightbo

If you don't have a VPS & don't mind leaving your PC on you can use Chrome Remote Desktop to control your PC from your phone or tablet.

Not something you'd want to use for a manual trading session but gets the job done for closing open positions (e.g. scratch an open Cheltenham trade from the loo) or managing your automation from anywhere at any time.
gazuty

I use vps controlled via the “RD client” app and I use my iPhone and iPad Pro. I’ve even built guardian automations on my iPhone in the vps via the Remote Desktop app.

The main issue I have had is literal fat finger problems on my iPhone. But given 98% of what I do is automated it is easy enough to upload markets to guardian and then apply the correct automation.
sniffer66

I'll also add in VNC to the mix as well, secure and simple to control my home based server from any phone/handheld
alexmr2

The only use I could think of for an app would be if you were court siding

It's not a great idea to be trading from anywhere/anytime, professional trading is usually sitting at a desk in a quiet area with no distractions, which can still be done with a laptop
xtrader16

How about a web based site similar to Racing Traders where we could have several races open at one time and have races open on different screens. So screen 1 is always ....Chepstow......screen 2 is always......Doncaster....that way we would have access to more than one race at a time.

Other than that BA is pretty much perfect.
Trader Pat

xtrader16 wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:58 pm
How about a web based site similar to Racing Traders where we could have several races open at one time and have races open on different screens. So screen 1 is always ....Chepstow......screen 2 is always......Doncaster....that way we would have access to more than one race at a time.

Other than that BA is pretty much perfect.
You can do that anyway. You can have every market in Guardian open in a different ladder at the same time if your PC can handle it.

Return to “General discussion”