Fixed rate / premium charge

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
Derek27

gazuty wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:57 am
For a period I was satisfied and consoled myself with this explanation.

But now I wonder, if my spouse and adult children developed an interest in exchanges and opened their own accounts would I sooner (probably) or later receive an email congratulating the enthusiasm of my family and very much welcoming them but also noting that all our accounts had been combined for PC calculation purposes?

Maybe I just read the blog again and be consoled. First world problem.
Somebody on this forum checked with Betfair if it's okay for his wife to have her own account in the same household and they said it's fine. The problem is, if somebody trains their partner to trade and they trade in the same style, I wonder if that would fall foul of their PC avoidance algorithm?
gazuty

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:20 am
Somebody on this forum checked with Betfair if it's okay for his wife to have her own account in the same household and they said it's fine. The problem is, if somebody trains their partner to trade and they trade in the same style, I wonder if that would fall foul of their PC avoidance algorithm?
Ok let’s leave my wife out of it for the moment. My adult children are genetically predisposed to developing remarkably similar automations.

Return to “Betfair exchange”