Killing unmatched bets

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
underx

Hi everyone! I have a question regarding killing unmatched bets.

Lets say in a scenario where two bets are placed simultaneously on the runner, a back and a lay bet. Both bets are of fill or kill and are supposed to place a bet in the opposite direction X ticks away once matched.

My question is; is there a way to kill the remaining unmatched bet (ether back or lay) that is remaining on the market immediately after either one is matched, while ignoring the fill or kill?

Thank you!
ODPaul82

could you use the new Cancel Unmatched Bets On Selection (Price Dependent) rule?
Don't remember seeing that before, think it's from the new version released this week.
underx

ODPaul82 wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:20 pm
could you use the new Cancel Unmatched Bets On Selection (Price Dependent) rule?
Don't remember seeing that before, think it's from the new version released this week.

Thanks for the reply

I tried both the Cancel Unmatched bets on selection, as well as using signals to find a selection with 2 or more bets matched (i.e a back and lay) but nothing seem to be working.

I must be doing something wrong. I will continue to look for a solution but as for now i am stuck.
eatyourgreens

hi,
if you are using sub £2 stakes you could cancel unmatched bets if number of matched bets = 1, your original (unmatched) back or lay bet will be cancelled before your offset bet reaches the market (due to a slight delay using sub £2 stakes), assuming you have set refresh rates correctly

some one will probably suggest a better way, I am far from being an expert!

goodluck :-)
underx

eatyourgreens wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:09 pm
hi,
if you are using sub £2 stakes you could cancel unmatched bets if number of matched bets = 1, your original (unmatched) back or lay bet will be cancelled before your offset bet reaches the market (due to a slight delay using sub £2 stakes), assuming you have set refresh rates correctly

some one will probably suggest a better way, I am far from being an expert!

goodluck :-)
Thank you! I will try this and see if i can get it to work

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”