Adding all available money 5 ticks above / below

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Walshie1987

Hi,

I've been wanting to add up all of the money X number of ticks above or below a selection. I've managed to add 2 ticks above or below using "Store Value" and "The best back price of a selection" then adding it to "The 2nd best back price of a selection". But I want to add more, e.g. 4 ticks and 5 ticks above / below. I'm trying to determine which side the money is building up at and at what ration. WOM is helpful but not 100% what I'm looking for

Sorry if I've missed this somewhere, but is there a way to do this?

Cheers
Chris
Dallas

There are existing stored value options to store money waiting at the best 3 prices but you can add additional ones if needed.

If you are using the latest V1.56 beta of Bet Angel that includes a new stored value option to easily allow the adding the range of stored values together so you can get the total much easier than before
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=22831
Walshie1987

Thanks Dallas, I am using 1.56 ...love it! But obviously not found all the features yet? Can you just tell me the option name / area to focus on and I'll do the research / testing

Cheers
Chris
Walshie1987

I'm guessing I need to create a history list to update every second, then use the new sum feature in Stored Values to sum these up and return the value?

Cheers
Chris
Walshie1987

It would be great if you could point me in the right direction with this. I can only find the options to add "Best", "2nd Best" and "3rd Best" prices to a stored value. I can't seem to figure out out to add 4th, 5th 6th etc.

Thanks in advance
Chris
Dallas

the 4th and 5th need to be calculated as follows

Store 4th best price
4th Best Price.JPG

Store money waiting at 4th best price
Waiting 4th best.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atho55

Chris

The attached is a rule that will give you 10 places of both Back & Lay odds plus some functions that Sum.

You can customise it to suit your needs and it should explain the mechanics of how it`s achieved.

When you collate the SV`s to the 1 click screen it can look like this.

SVs to 1 Click.jpg

00001 SVs to 10 places B&L.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Walshie1987

Dallas - That simple :lol: I don't know why i didn't think of the plus ticks

Atho55, thanks so much, I'll have a play around with this

Cheers
Chris

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”