US Presidential Election 2020

Betfair trading & Punting on politics. Be aware there is a lot of off topic discussion in this group centred on Political views.
Archery1969

Biden: "Let's start afresh... all of us."

Trump: "Thank's Jo, that means I'm off the hook then"

:lol:
Derek27

Naffman wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:44 pm
I don't think so,
Trader Pat wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:48 pm
True! :)
He certainly is devisive!
Trader Pat wrote:
Anyway if KFC doesn't catch up with him before then I think the courts will.
What the hell has Kentucky fried chicken got to do with it?
Trader Pat

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:57 pm
Naffman wrote:
I don't think so,
Trader Pat wrote:
Trader Pat wrote:
True was more about Americans being bonkers than Trump winning by a landslide.

KFC and McDonalds are apparently Trump's favourite food.

Speaking of his diet this story may have gone unnoticed this week :)

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/donald- ... id-2356558
Derek27

I don't know how far the fridge is from his office but if I was president I'd be getting my own cans of beer. Even when I'm at a pub with a waiter service I like going up to the bar. They should have just put a fridge in the lazy bastard's office. :)
greenmark

OK. Just watching the Lance Armstrong doc on BBC1. My take is based on what I was told by a fellow sportsman.
"Just because you take drugs doesn't make you a winner, you still have to do the work".
I mean FFS EVERYBODY does the work, you just cheated by repairing your body with drugs.
Why am I posting this on this thread?
Both Trump and Armstrong are corrupt, vile, cheating individuals.
Trump is the closest I've seen in th the civiised world, to Hitler's baying, manipulative, racist, nastinest.
Both Armstrong and Trump are basically corrupt.
decomez6

Trumpism is just beginning.

84 millions democrats who believe in democracy are being asked to capitulate and lay down thier Democratically earned place so that to allow for dialogue and national healing and have sit down with 72 mill (some heavily armed )republicans . The topic of discussion will be to address how unfair democracy is when republicans don’t win , they shall also discuss how only privileged republicans can carry guns and use them against un armed democrats who look threatening when asked to go where they came from with police knees on thier necks. ... I digress and I have said nothing here just tip of the iceberg.
Republicans have lost the constitutional argument and are now winning the arms case, the longer Biden is dragging his feet .Danm man!! Finish what you bloody started !! Trump called you for fight with his guns blazing and you want a freaking dialogue!! Is this a British traffic police stop where only guns drawn are insults and weak diplomacy!!! Know your enemy mate , he has a gun and not shy to use it and he is asking you to put your hands where he can see them and there is only the is no witness ( media is always sleeping)!!! I am beginning to feel the clintons got more ballocks and trump will never grab anyone’s crotch under her that’s why he cried “ lock her up’ and he calls you crazy joe.
The time for civility has been suspended and the republicans don’t give a Danm what you think about them , they feed on your fear like a rained on cat with your bones exposed and your fur not covering your Vulnarability.
Joe you are the president, I don’t want you to apologise to no one, impeach the criminal and his cohuts, if republicans don’t join in to help then you have a good chance to get elected by the 84 millions who believe in justice . Failure to do this including reversing all the damage caused by unhinged bully called trump, I can see you easily fading into a half term prisdent where Kamala will be the defacto ruler while you only fill her boots for photoshop and trumpism will foster itself and she will use you and your unhoney moon to finish you off politically and take over sooner than later,may be even before COVID 19 gets you !!!
Derek27

greenmark wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:23 pm
OK. Just watching the Lance Armstrong doc on BBC1. My take is based on what I was told by a fellow sportsman.
"Just because you take drugs doesn't make you a winner, you still have to do the work".
I mean FFS EVERYBODY does the work, you just cheated by repairing your body with drugs.
Trump is the closest I've seen in th the civiised world, to Hitler's baying, manipulative, racist, nastinest.
Like bank robbers having to drill through two feet of steel-reinforced concrete, we should take our hats off to them for working so hard. :)
greenmark

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:31 pm
greenmark wrote:
Like bank robbers having to drill through two feet of steel-reinforced concrete, we should take our hats off to them for working so hard. :)
lol. ok. ......and relaaxxxx. Sorry, these things make me very angry, as you can see. Cheers Derek27 for pointing the way to rational thought and away from ranting. Who'd have thunk that? :-)
decomez6

greenmark wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:14 am
Derek27 wrote:
greenmark wrote:
lol. ok. ......and relaaxxxx. Sorry, these things make me very angry, as you can see. Cheers Derek27 for pointing the way to rational thought and away from ranting. Who'd have thunk that? :-)
Only relax when you’re enemy present no threats, veiled or unveiled. My favourite movie and favourite character is Jackson , watch him in action!!
I don’t give a Danm whether he is a ranting democrat or an anry republican . He remains true to his mission , love of his gun and justice . Its only a short two minutes clip and I guarantee you know the movie. Enjoy rationally without thinking about trump.

https://youtu.be/wgHRj2-vvs8
greenmark

decomez6 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:38 am
greenmark wrote:
Derek27 wrote:

Only relax when you’re enemy present no threats, veiled or unveiled. My favourite movie and favourite character is Jackson , watch him in action!!
I don’t give a Danm whether he is a ranting democrat or an anry republican . He remains true to his mission , love of his gun and justice . Its only a short two minutes clip and I guarantee you know the movie. Enjoy rationally without thinking about trump.

Apologies. But I have no idea what 'Saving Private Ryan' has relevance here .Maybe I'm missing a message.
Derek27

Trader Pat wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:02 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:57 pm
Naffman wrote:
I don't think so,
Trader Pat wrote:
Trader Pat wrote:
True was more about Americans being bonkers than Trump winning by a landslide.

KFC and McDonalds are apparently Trump's favourite food.

Speaking of his diet this story may have gone unnoticed this week :)

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/donald- ... id-2356558
When I asked what KFC had do do with it, I was joking, I thought KFC must stand for some relevant organisation. :)
decomez6

greenmark wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:17 am
decomez6 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:38 am
greenmark wrote:

Apologies. But I have no idea what 'Saving Private Ryan' has relevance here .Maybe I'm missing a message.
Patriotism, justice, racism, American ideals, things worthy fighting for , fairness, remembering fore fathers and why private must be saved.
I don’t mean to be abrasive but Donald trump has challenged Some of the ideals those soldiers died for and I Sometimes wonder if trump was the was the commander in chief’ “ private Ryan would probably not been considered.
Please watch the movie and see how they let a German prisoner of war go only to come back and kill them one by one , while the coward who argued for his release regrets it towards the end and ended up dropping him..That happens when good people do not interrupt evil it will thrive . To me Donald trump is such evil that must be collectively dealt with.
Pforgive my tone it’s definitely not directed to you , it’s evil whenever I see it , I am allergic to such.
decomez6

Derek27

decomez6 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:46 am
Please watch the movie and see how...
I enjoy a bit of banter on this forum but I think it's pushing it to ask greenmark (don't know whether or not he's a full time trader) to watch a two-hour movie before responding to a post that's not even about trading. :)
decomez6

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:19 am
decomez6 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:46 am
Please watch the movie and see how...
I enjoy a bit of banter on this forum but I think it's pushing it to ask greenmark (don't know whether or not he's a full time trader) to watch a two-hour movie before responding to a post that's not even about trading. :)
:D I read your posts , very measured and friendly.
Never replied to green mark and may he might feel I am throwing shade at him. But i sure he is as angry as all good people ought to be and yes I have made up my mind on anyone who defends trump in the disguise of freedom of expression. Please stand up and believe in yourself just like the rioters at the capitol. They had enough of living in sheep skin , they came out and stood their ground and publicly followed thier leader and I have no choice than to take sides . Sorry a bit of a rant , my trading is not going as planned and iam pissed ... apologies , I might delete these tweets tomorrow or face the moderator tomorrow :) ;)
Please ask green to watch this and help me understand whose noose that was and where is Donald trump!!! Sorry green , again please don’t take it personal . Having Kiki bit of a banter🙏
https://youtu.be/qWdTT0mz7aI

Return to “Political betting & arguing”