Today's Cricket

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
Emmson

This women's T20 SA v Pak is the easiest trading I'll see this weekend, 2 extremely difficult Big Bash games are now a distant memory.
Emmson

SA lasses hit 2s after their sluggish start
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

abgespaced

Trading Bangladesh v West Indies but can't find a live feed anywhere. Anyone know where I can find one?

Incidentally I have laid Bangladesh at 1.24, they are 2/64 at lunch, seems a bit low for a team that isn't crushing day one. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the home-field advantage without crowds justifies such a low price.
abgespaced

Closed out for a minor loss. 1) I'm uncomfortable not being able to see what's going on and 2) Bangladesh's trend has reversed and broken previous resistance points. So even if Windies take a wicket now it won't be worth much.
megarain

Trading Bangladesh v West Indies but can't find a live feed anywhere. Anyone know where I can find on
The live feed is on Satelite 100.5E.

A relay about 3 secs behind live is about £35 per day.
abgespaced

megarain wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:09 am
Trading Bangladesh v West Indies but can't find a live feed anywhere. Anyone know where I can find on

Gee whiz. That's well outside my budget. Until I can make $1000 a test.

Thanks for the info though.
megarain

abgespaced wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:28 am
megarain wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:09 am

Gee whiz. That's well outside my budget. Until I can make $1000 a test.

Thanks for the info though.
In this thread, I try to be constructive.

IMHO, u will not be in a position to make $1000 a test until u have all the tools - whether they be data analysis, order flow analysis, pictures etc.

I respect everyone's bank - but there are absolute limits to what u can do without tools.

I could post P/L pics showing xxxxx profit, but it's pointless.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
buyshirts

I find without decent pictures you get picked off and so you don't need that to happen many times for them to pay for themselves.
The way i square it is the majority of the money in the market are full time pro's and to beat them with one hand tied behind my back is a bloody tall ask!
sionascaig

If your expectations are modest its not to bad (without pics)... I just try and trade the likely swings and accept that will be well behind the pro's. Pak v's SA been ok so far - hoping the draw comes in a bit more then will pile back in )
Barrakee

sionascaig wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:00 am
If your expectations are modest its not to bad (without pics)... I just try and trade the likely swings and accept that will be well behind the pro's. Pak v's SA been ok so far - hoping the draw comes in a bit more then will pile back in )
Yeah test cricket it is doable. Bit hard in T20 waiting for cricinfo when it is a few balls behind.
Emmson

I often have no fast pics so then i damp down my tick nicking and just position take.

That is why I am seriously pissed off BBC Radio has lost out to Talk Sport. I don't expect Channel 4 to be fast

Someone called Macca on Talk Sport is the absolute pits on cricket commentary treating test matches like its T10 filth, even worse than oil slick Mark Nicholas
Emmson

Session without a wicket sees a very large South Africa drift.
Emmson

Unexpected rain delay adds more drift to SA, unexpected to me, seemingly it was in some forecasts

Not done anything in the Bangladesh test
Barrakee

Emmson wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:26 am
Unexpected rain delay adds more drift to SA, unexpected to me, seemingly it was in some forecasts

Not done anything in the Bangladesh test
Yeah not much happening in BANG vs WI. I got a little piece of the draw (lay) under 4 in PAK SA

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”