Low latency stream providers

A place to discuss anything.
JA89

I recently had my 'fast' stream provider go out of business and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. I'm aware of ultrafastsports but is anyone aware of anyone else who will sell to punters and not just bookmakers? Price not really an issue, within reason of course 😆 Main sports I'm interested in -

Cricket (1 dayers and 20/20 mainly, international and domestic)
Horse racing
Soccer
Basketball
Ice hockey
Baseball

Thanks for any help.
rik

I use inplaytv but its probably not what you would call very low latency
Ultrafastsports too expensive? i had it last year they were good for cricket and football
If i may ask what was the provider you were using that went out of business?
The Silk Run

rik wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:41 pm
Ultrafastsports too expensive? i had it last year they were good for cricket and football
TRY TPD for Horse Racing markets as an independent. Otherwise, they will recommend you engage with your BF manager for the product, which I believe latency + trading room. Recommend sniff tests before you proceed ...
megarain

I can provide some sports, but have a v low tolerance for idiots.

TPD provide data for the API. I don’t think they have pictures - but haven’t asked. If they do - thanks for the nudge, but make it a 50 chance
JA89

rik wrote:
It wasn't a provider as such but a group of US based guys on a satellite forum and a few offshore guys who got together to produce a number of feeds. My details are a bit sketchy but my understanding is that they got a cease and desist letter from someone and shut up shop.

I do use UFS but the latency was slightly better with the streams I was receiving before so was hoping there might have been something out there just a fraction of a second faster. UFS have a much bigger range of feeds though which is the advantage.
The Silk Run wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:21 pm
TRY TPD for Horse Racing markets as an independent. Otherwise, they will recommend you engage with your BF manager for the product, which I believe latency + trading room. Recommend sniff tests before you proceed ...
Thanks for that, I've briefly trialled their GPS product but couldn't make it profitable for me. I got in contact but they don't have vision available at this time (at least what they told me) but said a new product was about to be launched which may "fit my needs", not sure exactly what that means though!

megarain wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:43 pm
I can provide some sports, but have a v low tolerance for idiots.
Mind if I PM you for further details?
Realrocknrolla

I just use my iptv provider through a firestick. Can get you a trial for free.
megarain

[/quote]

Mind if I PM you for further details?
[/quote]

Plse skype me - I find PM systems of forums v tough to use.
rik

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:42 pm
I just use my iptv provider through a firestick. Can get you a trial for free.
sure we are talking about the same thing? didnt think they have an app
PeterLe

JA89 wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:37 pm

Thanks for that, I've briefly trialled their GPS product but couldn't make it profitable for me. I got in contact but they don't have vision available at this time (at least what they told me) but said a new product was about to be launched which may "fit my needs", not sure exactly what that means though!
Hi, Just interested if you got your feed direct from TPD or via your betfair account manager?
Who was it that told you a new product was being launched, was that TPD?
Thanks
Peter
(PS I use it too, and starting to make some progress)
The Silk Run

I used the TPD product a couple of years ago, we subscribed with them direct. I would assume if you had access to this through your account manager then latency restrictions would be applied, I presume, I may be wrong.
max12

Hi guys!
I am also looking for a low latency stream provider. I need snooker and tennis streams.
In this thread "Ultrafastsports" has been mentionned: Whats their website or how can I get in touch with them?
The other streaming service mentionned was "INPLAYTV": Is that from "thestreamingcompany.com"?
Are their other providers I could look into?
Thanks for any help!
NicholasKeeler

Another established player in the live streaming industry is Limelight RTS.
max12

NicholasKeeler wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:53 pm
Another established player in the live streaming industry is Limelight RTS.
Will they offer streams to bettors as well? Can't find that offer on their website?
BFDon

rik wrote:
Is that the same inplaytv that cobain used to run years ago? Thought that stopped going? Frustrating how bookie feeds were faster and more stable 10 years ago than they are now
pedro1886

IS there anywhere I can read up on low latency horse streams?

The only info I have is BF videos and how RTV is usually faster than ATR

Return to “General discussion”