The beer garden

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Realrocknrolla

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:13 pm
Drinking time!!! :D :D :D :lol:
Yeah, beer, boxing time!
beermonsterman

Get in Oscar Valdez wins :mrgreen:
beermonsterman

I'm still pissed as a rat love boxing though
invisiblelayer

beermonsterman wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:53 pm
Go on invisible your the real beermonster I think dude good work I've copied and pasted that info into my notes so I can find the import more easier 😉
Few more extra notes, green bottle tops not silver, branding that says on the label pure malt not premium quality. Popped in my local Aldi on Friday morning sadly at the moment all UK made bottles. Didn't check the b&m store next to it, maybe with Brexit they might not import so much, no idea. The little stubbie cans ins Asda 330ml are imports still. Not worth the hassle with these games as a different product to professionals :lol: ... just buy some Budvar bottles ppfrom Tesco, 3 for a fiver, no quibble :D
beermonsterman

Great stuff
Atho55

Some years back went to the local Indian to get a takeaway. Anyway sat reading the usual catering literature and a review of pubs/beer selection on offer.

Fast forward a few more years and having a weekend break at a place that has one of the pubs from the review.

Sat in the beer garden at the far end on a sunny day drinking draught cheery flavoured beer, memorable.

So, where was I. This is the pub and beer garden

Where Am I.jpg

This is a clue

Best Beer.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
beermonsterman

No idea but looks like my dreams I need the pubs open I'm turning into an alcoholic at home :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yellow foot time after a good days graft walk in then pull of a perfect trade I'm done for the night
darchas

The Belgian Monk!

Although I have to confess I cheated. I have had a couple of beers though so hopefully belong here in the beer garden! Was all set to put some trading effort in tonight, made a decent green on my first trade and decided to retire for the rest of the night with a few beers instead - so much for work ethic!
beermonsterman

darchas wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:31 pm
The Belgian Monk!

Although I have to confess I cheated. I have had a couple of beers though so hopefully belong here in the beer garden! Was all set to put some trading effort in tonight, made a decent green on my first trade and decided to retire for the rest of the night with a few beers instead - so much for work ethic!
The perfect strategy :mrgreen:
beermonsterman

Here is some beer talk for you all ...............
I wonder if anyone who trades footie and is profitable would trade for anyone who is profitable with pre race horse racing ?????
Its not a hint but would love to hear what people say about that ?
how would the transaction go :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
invisiblelayer

Atho55 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:39 am
Some years back went to the local Indian to get a takeaway. Anyway sat reading the usual catering literature and a review of pubs/beer selection on offer.

Fast forward a few more years and having a weekend break at a place that has one of the pubs from the review.

Sat in the beer garden at the far end on a sunny day drinking draught cheery flavoured beer, memorable.

So, where was I. This is the pub and beer garden

Where Am I.jpg

This is a clue

Best Beer.jpg
No idea but them Trappist beers are great. Only started on them last year, not had many but very nice the ones I've had. Only one I've found in a supermarket is this fizz bomb
https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/p ... /295221379
Derek27

Late start tonight. I've been planning to start my new fitness regime at the start of the new month. Got my multigym set up after the nuts, bolts and washers saga. Given up trying to get a treadmill until the autumn now that it's getting warmer. Decided to weight myself for the first time in over a year. 13 stone 7 pounds!!! :o :shock: :shock:

I think that's the heaviest I've been in my life. I don't look or feel any fatter than I was a year ago. :lol: Looks like it will be less time in the beer garden from next week, less pizza and crisps, more healthy cooking and pounding the streets if I'm still capable of running for ten minutes. :lol:
jamesg46

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:28 pm
Late start tonight. I've been planning to start my new fitness regime at the start of the new month. Got my multigym set up after the nuts, bolts and washers saga. Given up trying to get a treadmill until the autumn now that it's getting warmer. Decided to weight myself for the first time in over a year. 13 stone 7 pounds!!! :o :shock: :shock:

I think that's the heaviest I've been in my life. I don't look or feel any fatter than I was a year ago. :lol: Looks like it will be less time in the beer garden from next week, less pizza and crisps, more healthy cooking and pounding the streets if I'm still capable of running for ten minutes. :lol:
Guarantee you fail! People like you are suffocating, you plan to fail because there is always a reason why you can’t. At the same time you spend your time telling people they can't because you couldn't.... for your sake, prove me wrong! Go for Derek, get fit.
jamesg46

Derek27 wrote:

The Gym is beneath your feet & above your arms, it's everywhere you look unless you're ignorant.
johnsheppard

Derek27 wrote:
Given up trying to get a treadmill
I raised my desk once and put a treadmill under it. I did so after realising I thought more clearly while doing physical exercise.

I lasted 5 minutes before I put my desk back down and sold the treadmill :) Gave me terrible sea legs and a headache. I now know that I am not a chicken (They have the ability to keep their head level while running).

Edit: On reflection, perhaps that may have worked better if one had their VDU's at a distance of 10 meters...

Return to “Chill Out Area”