Betdaq - 0% commisson on all football - Friday to Sunday during August

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
JTEDL

Just a heads up in case anybody not aware.
Kai

As of today Betdaq is permanently offering 0% commission on all sports on the exchange!

Apart from horse racing, football, cricket and greyhound racing.

What a time to be alive :o
Trading96

Interesting move - that's what competitors need to do, attract the customers with 0% and once the liquidity is there on the exchange you can look at making a profit IMO.
Naffman

0% comm. on all sports today, not for API users though
Emmson

I just had a cricket market settled with the Purple and payed no commission whatsoever, was expecting 2% :o :D
Naffman

Emmson wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:50 pm
I just had a cricket market settled with the Purple and payed no commission whatsoever, was expecting 2% :o :D
I placed a couple of bets there on Saturday and didn't realise they had a Feb Saturday no commission promotion.

Their app is absolutely shocking though.
buyshirts

You would think that they would emailing customers shouting from the roof tops but their promo of the concession is poor!
Comm free on the biggest day of the week! They should be pulling out all the stops!
Naffman

buyshirts wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:50 pm
You would think that they would emailing customers shouting from the roof tops but their promo of the concession is poor!
Comm free on the biggest day of the week! They should be pulling out all the stops!
I feel like they've done so much to entice customers over the years that now they've just given up
buyshirts

Someone said earlier in the thread that API users don't get the promo rate not sure if that was the previous promo excluding the top sports but i run dogs automation and i have been getting comm free.
Even if you cant get much done on there any additional stuff at 0% is great.
Betdaq is fine if you have an aggressive strategy that is a bet taker.
Emmson

Deposited £10 on Monday turned that into £72.70 withdrew £11 so now going forward with house money. Scalping cricket on Betdaq is simply impossible so your left with position taking.

0% commision and never opted into anything
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

Naffman wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:16 am
0% comm. on all sports today, not for API users though
I did Tolworth Hurdle using API, my 1st since I deposited my £10 still

0% commision
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

So this lot also fail to settle markets in a timely manner. :) in fact they haven't even suspeneded the Sydney Test match odds. :evil:
Emmson

Now that is nicely presented
Emmson

OK had my 1st issues with Betdaq since my return when they would not allow me to withdraw £107 but all sorted out.

No idea if Katie is in Dublin or London but hopefully not Bucharest. And I will re-enable Two Step Authentication :)

Betdaq represents

Another Arrow In My Quiver

Get Down with the Daq!

Return to “Betdaq exchange”