Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
wearthefoxhat

Seems as though Dele Alli is improving, will be interesting to see if Jose was impressed or not...

dele.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LeTiss

A serious lack of interest in many of the Europa League matches tonight

Only £362 matched on Man Utd v Sociedad Over/Under 3.5 goals market
Derek27

Unless you've got the BT channels the Sao Paulo match is about the only match you can watch tonight!
LeTiss

Nice drift on Rotor Volgograd in the Russian Premier League this afternoon

Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LeTiss

Been some serious money around today for Athletic Bilboa to win at Levante tonight

Backed from 2.52 to 2.12
wearthefoxhat

Good to see BielsaBall still doing well.

LeedsUtd.png
cymruambyth007

Does Peter still post the 2.5 goals Soccer odds on a Saturday, I have taken a year out due to business and back on the forum today , thanks
greenmark

Think Lee Mason might be in trouble after the incident I just saw at WBA.
Free-kick to Brighton with WBA's keeper on the post still lining up the wall, Mason whistles for the kick to be taken. Brighton score, Mason blows again before the ball went in. Mason disallows it, then changes his mind and gives the goal. Then VAR get involved and the goal is disallowed again.
Reckon thats the first time I've seen VAR correct a clear and obvious error that would never have been pre-VAR.
Korattt

makes me wonder how refs are gonna be able to acclimatise when crowds are allowed back in grounds, this VAR crap has gone to their heads
Crazyskier

greenmark wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:42 pm
Think Lee Mason might be in trouble after the incident I just saw at WBA.
Free-kick to Brighton with WBA's keeper on the post still lining up the wall, Mason whistles for the kick to be taken. Brighton score, Mason blows again before the ball went in. Mason disallows it, then changes his mind and gives the goal. Then VAR get involved and the goal is disallowed again.
Reckon thats the first time I've seen VAR correct a clear and obvious error that would never have been pre-VAR.
That was most annoying. I laid the Baggies at 1.67 early on after they scored as they are pretty useless in defence and was disgusted to see not one, but TWO missed penalties for Brighton in addition to what was a legitimate goal from the free kick clearly AFTER the whistle was blown.

Lee Mason should be demoted from the Premier League and re-trained before being allowed near another PL match again in my opinion. I'm particularly bitter as it should have easily been 1-3 to Brighton.

CS
Derek27

Laid the draw in a Portuguese match. Favourites score in 2 minutes and their opponents get a red card for good measure. Great start to my evening trading.
MemphisFlash

free bet time. Sorry Peter!!!

Capture.JPG
MemphisFlash

job done
Capture.JPG
Derek27

Didn't catch the name of the player but the commentator said he's had six different partners since the start of the season. Totally inappropriate to discuss a player's private life during a match!
MemphisFlash

another nice trade on the footy
Capture.JPG

Return to “Football trading”