Today's Cricket

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
mcfc1981

That is some set up.
got to be the 3rd umpires pics surely?
Emmson

Shocking test this Chennai 2nd test for trading, not submitted any bet from 1 hour into day 2 onwards. :evil:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

What on earth am I doing being wakey for day 4? there is no game left whatsoever. :x
Barrakee

Emmson wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:32 am
What on earth am I doing being wakey for day 4? there is no game left whatsoever. :x
Would be nice if the poms could fluke a 100 partnership this morning to give us something to milk out of the market.
Emmson

A couple of years ago I did think Sri Lanka were dead and buried in Durban and they caused an absolute mega gubbing so maybe I should not make assumptions but its hard not to.
abgespaced

Emmson wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:56 am
A couple of years ago I did think Sri Lanka were dead and buried in Durban and they caused an absolute mega gubbing so maybe I should not make assumptions but its hard not to.
There's always a chance in every game, only question is do the odds reflect it accurately.
firlandsfarm

I haven't paid much attention to the in play test match odds but when I saw England were at 30 to lay yesterday I couldn't believe it! over 400 behind on a spinning wicket against probably the best spinning attack in test cricket today and people were taking 30 to back England to win!! I layed as much as my balance would allow. :) I saw it as a license to print money. I think only twice in the history of test cricket has over 400 been scored in the final innings of a test match to win it.
abgespaced

firlandsfarm wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:52 pm
I haven't paid much attention to the in play test match odds but when I saw England were at 30 to lay yesterday I couldn't believe it! over 400 behind on a spinning wicket against probably the best spinning attack in test cricket today and people were taking 30 to back England to win!! I layed as much as my balance would allow. :) I saw it as a license to print money. I think only twice in the history of test cricket has over 400 been scored in the final innings of a test match to win it.
It is this quality about cricket that makes me wonder if I'm going mad or it the market that's insane :lol: hard to tell sometimes
firlandsfarm

abgespaced wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:52 am
firlandsfarm wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:52 pm
It is this quality about cricket that makes me wonder if I'm going mad or it the market that's insane :lol: hard to tell sometimes
I'm beginning to wonder if it's because Test Cricket is a forgotten game and many don't know how to read it. All the attention has switched to ODI's and T20's which are completely different games. I can recall the TV commentators remarking a few years back that many watchers would message in comparing the position to bat to win a Test Match with batting second in an ODI and remarking "300 to win will be easy, they have all day (5th day!) to do it ... they easily scored 350 in an ODI innings last week". I sympathise when the commentators try to explain why it's not the same. Still, for you and I it's make hat while the sun shines! I wonder how many know how often a team has scored over 300 on the last day of a test match to win!
Emmson

That Caribbean Super 50 game pulled me through the wringer, all stemming from Leeward Islands not being able to take the 10th Jamaica wicket hours ago. Finally escape unscathed

5.7 million matched Long Live Cricket (all formats)
Barrakee

Emmson wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:23 pm
That Caribbean Super 50 game pulled me through the wringer, all stemming from Leeward Islands not being able to take the 10th Jamaica wicket hours ago. Finally escape unscathed

5.7 million matched Long Live Cricket (all formats)
I'm having a bit of a spell while there is a gap in the test cricket but I had a quick look at the market at the end of one of the South African domesticT20 games and there was 24 mill matched. Not bad.
megarain

The SA cricket is being shown on Star Sports 2 for Indian/Pakistan market and Freesport in the Uk.

Pics are decent.
Emmson

Absolute carnage at the back end of todays PSL 1st innings :o Reminds me when I got shafted by Scott Styris playing for Sussex v Gloucs some years ago though that was 38 off the over not todays 32

That
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

The PSL chasing team money printer has finally been derailed at the 14th attempt I think it is. 44 Million Matched

That may be a mixed metaphor :?
abgespaced

Pant and Sundar stole my green! 🤬

I mean, how hard can it be to bowl out the last half of the card?

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”