Can Bet Angel automation check to see what the score in a football game is?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
sianjayjay

Can Bet Angel automation check to see what the score in a football game is?

The scenario is:

I want to know if the score is 0-0 or 1-0 or 0-1 etc... before it can will perform a certain trigger?
Is this possble? I've had a look through the conditions and parameters and I cannot see the options there.

I assume it probably cant seeing as all the software does it look at the odds.
I wonder if it could check to see if a market is open or suspended.
For example, if the 0-0 market was suspened and no longer in play, it might be safe to assume that the score was no longer 0-0?

I want to make a bot that will place a lay bet on THE DRAW market if the game is a draw, the odds of the lay are 2.0 or less and possibly define a time period to place the lay bet.

I've already got so far that it will check in play and if the odds for THE DRAW reach 2.5 then it will place a lay bet for X value.
I need to expand on it to also green it up after the odds on THE DRAW increate to something higher say 5.0 or more.

This could also be expanded to place a back bet on the market of say over 3.5 if there have been 3 goals already in the match and there are more than X minutes remaining. But I am getting ahead of myself a little there.

(Sorry for the long winded post, I hope all makes sense).
jamesg46

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=21353

You could probably modify this to do what you need.
sianjayjay

jamesg46 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 2:41 am
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=21353

You could probably modify this to do what you need.
Thank you. This looks perfect.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”