Trap Trade Servant

Share your servants
Archery1969

You can add conditions to the initial opening trigger to makesure it doesnt make a mistake you you use the wong back/lay servant etc.

Remember, although this servant is very useful it still another template and you have to figure out some other stuff before trusting completely for all market conditions.
ferrypaul

Thanks for that mate.. Its working now.. One thing im noticing tho is that when the lay gets matched it bursts tho before the offset gets matched and always ends in the red.. should that be happening all the time? isnt it supposed to be cancelled if there isnt enough money to be matched straight away?

Like this:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Archery1969

ferrypaul wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:30 pm
Thanks for that mate.. Its working now.. One thing im noticing tho is that when the lay gets matched it bursts tho before the offset gets matched and always ends in the red.. should that be happening all the time? isnt it supposed to be cancelled if there isnt enough money to be matched straight away?

Like this:
The stake you are using is way too much for the liquidty on that selection.
Dallas

ferrypaul wrote:

Like this:
The back bet has begun getting matched and obviously what remains is at the front of the queue but you are using a oversized stake for what you are trading and in PM so its not going to be a true representation.

What you do from here if it starts to go back down before the rest is matched is up to you, ie, you can take a small loss or leave it in case it bounces back up - this can be done manually or you could give the servant further instructions.

The 'cancel' rule kicks in if it reaches the touch price of your opening bet and more than £100 is waiting but a large bet at just the wrong time can push it through your opening bet, again you can deal with this manually as it may well come straight back or give the servant some more rules
ferrypaul

Thanks for the replies
Archery1969

Archery1969 wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:45 pm
ferrypaul wrote:

Like this:
The stake you are using is way too much for the liquidty on that selection.
- Only £58,000 has been matched in total on that market.
- There is still 11 minutes to go before the start
- You have used £100 stake on that selection.

You need lots of money arriving into the market, usally when the previous race has finished and market matched > £100,000.
eatyourgreens

You learn something everyday!

I have been playing around with BA automation for a couple of years now, thought I had been doing OK with it all and got most of it well sussed out.............., I have just been looking at this servant rules file (thank you Dallas :-) ) and I have only just realised that you can add a stored value to a "place a back bet rule" and probably to other rules too! (I will investigate that), in the past I have always made a seperate "set/modify a stored value". I now think that there have been many, many times that I did not need to that !
silly me :lol:
goodluck all!
stay safe!
look and learn! :-)
gstar1975

ferrypaul wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:18 pm
It dont seem to work for me.. When i press alt and left click it Backs at the best current price instead of Laying where iv clicked where the least money is waiting.. Any ideas?
Have you watched these 2 videos?

https://youtu.be/i0tzkuqcwWQ - Betfair trading | A very effective trade that's easy to do on Bet Angel
https://youtu.be/4Hm2PpuoXDU - Betfair trading | A simple trade on Bet Angel with an execution edge!
Digby3192

G'day all, for some reason when using this servant, the back bet gets matched but no lay bet is triggered to offset. Any advice?
Dallas

Digby3192 wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:20 pm
G'day all, for some reason when using this servant, the back bet gets matched but no lay bet is triggered to offset. Any advice?
What refresh rate are you using, you could try speeding that up to 20ms to see if that helps
Digby3192

Dallas wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:29 pm
Digby3192 wrote:
What refresh rate are you using, you could try speeding that up to 20ms to see if that helps
The minimum I could find is 200ms but unfortunately, that didn't solve the problem.
Dallas

Digby3192 wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:55 am
Dallas wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:29 pm
Digby3192 wrote:
The minimum I could find is 200ms but unfortunately, that didn't solve the problem.
You need to enabled streaming
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=13949
slee123

downloaded the automation into servant as instructed and realised the trades were activated but the equalisation trades were not
so decided to increase the £100 to £200 as your tip instruction
When i went into the lay bet detail as instructed I noticed on the general tab there was some narrative in the conditions for rules to trigger box
When i looked in the back bet conditions there werent any Is something wrong ? shouldnt the instructions and conditions be the same for bot back and lay ?(well same instructions just a few different minus and plusses
thx
slee123

Sorry having a mare with this but cant seem to get the equilisation bet to take its just running past the first stake
Dallas

slee123 wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:34 pm
downloaded the automation into servant as instructed and realised the trades were activated but the equalisation trades were not
so decided to increase the £100 to £200 as your tip instruction
When i went into the lay bet detail as instructed I noticed on the general tab there was some narrative in the conditions for rules to trigger box
When i looked in the back bet conditions there werent any Is something wrong ? shouldnt the instructions and conditions be the same for bot back and lay ?(well same instructions just a few different minus and plusses
thx
What refresh rate are you using and what type of markets are you running it on?

The back and lay rules within each servant will have different conditions as the opening bet is placed by you, so its only the opposing one that needs the conditions.

But both servants are set up the same way just in reverse which I guess is what you are referring to with the minus and plus parts

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”