Fixing horse favourite order pre off for in play trading

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
zippus

Apologies if this question has been answered before. I'm looking to fix the order of horses pre off and to use this favourite order for triggering automations. Do I need to use stored values or is there a way to easily fix the positions pre off? I'm currently using Guardian Nom 1 to pre-select the favourites but clearly things fall down if the favourites change order pre off.

Thanks
ANGELS15

zippus wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:27 am
Apologies if this question has been answered before. I'm looking to fix the order of horses pre off and to use this favourite order for triggering automations. Do I need to use stored values or is there a way to easily fix the positions pre off? I'm currently using Guardian Nom 1 to pre-select the favourites but clearly things fall down if the favourites change order pre off.

Thanks
Under the 'general' tab rule type there is a rule you can select to fix the order of market selections.
zippus

Got it! Thanks ANGELS15! Much appreciated.
jamesedwards

Also click at the top of the jockey's silks column on one click screen puts the selections into Betfair order.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”