bet dispute on betfair

A place to discuss anything.
tumby

I trade golf markets every week, mostly PGA but also some European tour events. The BF process is simple and understandable albeit a little annoying if you trade any significant volume over the four days. All the BF reports are consistent and make sense although they could be significantly improved. The only strange feature is the retained commission that affects your account after the cut, took me by surprise first time it was a significant number.

I have taken time to understand the way the cut works and is respresented in my BF account and would not be comfortable trading a market unless I understood its workings. It is clear that you do not understand the market that you are trading, that you cannot take helpful advice and instead blame others for your failings. I cannot understand why BF have not closed your account as the warning signs are very clear. Given succesful traders are finding it hard to keep accounts open at present I am astonished that you are allowed to trade. This shows the BF compliance process is failing and is catching the wrong people.
gazuty

..... and we're done here.

Return to “General discussion”