Aus horse racing

Lafaso870

Hi all

Is it that i'm way behind cause i seem to miss alot things on betfair. Anyway the question is when did AUS horse racing turn to in-play markets.

Plus how come they don't put US horse racing in-play since they bought that US racing channel.

Cheers
grigsy

Aus racing has had in-play events at major metropolitan meetings for quite some time now, but it has only been in the last six months or so that smaller meetings have also gone in-play. Watch out for the harness ('Pace') races though, not many of those go in-play.

Don't know about the US though.
Alpha322

grigsy wrote:Aus racing has had in-play events at major metropolitan meetings for quite some time now, but it has only been in the last six months or so that smaller meetings have also gone in-play. Watch out for the harness ('Pace') races though, not many of those go in-play.

Don't know about the US though.
I have now returned to the dreaded US markets that i disliked before. I have only returned because my skill on them have vastly improved and you get some good swing trades on there with a reasonable ofset set in BA. But be carefull, i would advise anyone playing US markets to pysically have pictures from ATR on and when they get to the gates finish your trades and stay out

Tracks that are dodgy time wise are
Hawthorne and Suffolk Downs. These Jump about 8 minutes before the time here in the UK, i only trade with half the stake i do as with the UK markets. scary to have a open Lay on a favourite once they jump, you are locked in untill the race finishes, i got caught once on the back side of the trade, luckily the favourite was good and i netted £350.00 :lol: but my eyes are glued to ATR now and i only trade what i can see on these markets. Must check out the AUS market do i have to have money in the Aus Wallet for this ??
grigsy

Alpha322 wrote:Must check out the AUS market do i have to have money in the Aus Wallet for this ??
Yep. But it doesn't cost anything to transfer between wallets. I always split my bank between wallets anyway, just an added safeguard meaning you can never lose more than half your bank even if a trade goes terribly wrong.
allentangled

i trade in the Aus horse race markets and the live footage on the TAB or sky sports channel on FOX is actually quite close to the inplay time on Bet Angel. maybe one or 2 seconds delay if that.
would love to have good live footage of UK races in Aus but i dont think i can.
does any one know how?
pumper1

If we could get the UK races in aus with a SKY or TVN type coverage it would be great.. TVN seem to focus on asian racing late at night, an SKY have been pluggin south african races. Am guessing no one has the UK TV rights down here!!!

Question lads: Do the UK get live feeds of Aus racing on a daily basis!!! would love to trade in the UK and get the best of both worlds with 24/7 horse trading

Return to “Australian”