I wonder if anyone can help me with this.

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
bests3lleruk

Hi, I'm quite new to this community. I want to start using and experimenting with automation more. This may be answered somewhere else but I want to know if it's possible to create a certain piece of automation. What I'd like to do is place a back bet just above a crossover point if the horse is at the top of it's range. So for instance if a horse drifts to 6 and it's at the top of it's range then a back bet is placed at 6.2. If it drifts to 4 and it's the top of it's range it places at 4.1 and so on. Then half the stake is laid off at just above the next fractional price point down. So for instance if it places the back bet at 4.1, a lay for half the stake will be placed at 3.8 (which is just above the 11/4 fractional price). If it places it at 6.2 then a lay bet for half the stake is placed at 5.6 (just above 9/2), and if it was placed at 10.5 then the lay bet would be placed at 9.6 (just above 17/2). The remaining stake is greened up 1 minute before post time. Is this possible? Or is it only possible to place the lay bets a certain number of ticks below? Thanks to anyone that could point me in the right direction on how I could create something that does this.
Dallas

Think this is what your looking for
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=11557

You'll just need to change the point at which it triggers and places the bet and also change the offset ticks (both done on the parameters tab of the rules editor.

To offset the bet in stages you'll need to duplicate the back bet rule (click the icon with two green arrows at the top of the rules editor window), once you have two identical rules just change the stakes so each places half your stake, you can then set separate offset bets for each (also all done on the parameters tab)

This bot does the other part of what your looking for (the top of the range)
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=18655

You'd need to copy the stored value rules from that and then add the conditions to the file above and that will give you everything you've asked for
any problems just post back
bests3lleruk

Okay thanks a lot I'm going to try to build my automation using those files once I have some free time. One or two more things. First I assume I could put a stop loss so many ticks above the price as well. Also can I stipulate exactly which crossover points I want to do and then how many ticks below the cross over I want the lay bet to be placed? Like I want the entrees to be at 2.02, 3.05, 4.1, 6.2, and possibly 10.5 but no higher. Then each one will have a different amount of ticks below that I want to do the lay bet so is this possible? Or does it have to be a generic number of ticks. And lastly the range thing, the problem is sometimes there is really small money matched at big or low prices early in the markets life, is there a way to kind of do top 0of the range but over a given period? Like top of the range since say, midday or something once the market is 'formed'? So it's top of the relative or more recent range. Is this possible? Thanks.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”