Average price increase on toolbar

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
waywyrd

Hi,

I'm attempting to get the Average increase command up along side the Total Matched and Increased at commands in the toolbar. So far all I get when I attempt to drag and drop the command is a black square which then disappears when I close the customise box.

Where/what am I doing wrong?

Waywyrd.
waywyrd

Must be a bug in BetAngel, for me at least, because all other commands work when dragged to toolbar!
Dallas

waywyrd wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:52 pm
Must be a bug in BetAngel, for me at least, because all other commands work when dragged to toolbar!
These?

1.JPG
2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
waywyrd

Dallas wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:45 pm
waywyrd wrote:
These?

1.JPG

2.JPG
Yep, those are the ones. Can add every other command there, but for some reason that Average price increase just comes up with a black outlined empty box. Which refreshes and moves, but doesn't display anything, and disappears when I exit the command/toolbar settings window.
Dallas

waywyrd wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:59 pm
Dallas wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:45 pm
waywyrd wrote:
These?

1.JPG

2.JPG
Yep, those are the ones. Can add every other command there, but for some reason that Average price increase just comes up with a black outlined empty box. Which refreshes and moves, but doesn't display anything, and disappears when I exit the command/toolbar settings window.
You'll need to post a screenshot so I can see exactly what it looks like

But they (and mine) can be dragged and dropped anywhere
waywyrd

Screenshot attached.
bandicam 2021-09-13 20-21-18-711.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

waywyrd wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:24 pm
Screenshot attached.
bandicam 2021-09-13 20-21-18-711.jpg
I don't see anything wrong that screenshot?

Except that black box at the end (but that doesn't look like BA but more like a box drawn on the image)?
waywyrd

That black box is all I get when I attempt to add Average price increase in that position. Attempting to copy the set up Peter has on his BetAngel screen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnzF8gxNYvI

Where Peter has Total matched so far ..., Increased at ..., Average increase ...

When I add Average increase that black box is all that gets displayed, anything else I add to that area shows up properly. So wondering do have a setting wrong somewhere. Even completely re-installed BetAngel, having removed all previous config files!
Dabbla

I was having a similar issue , the black box is part of BA. Have you tried to reset the tool bar ?
One click screen > setting > reset tool bar at the bottom
The average increase should show my default.
waywyrd

Dabbla wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:08 pm
I was having a similar issue , the black box is part of BA. Have you tried to reset the tool bar ?
Thanks for that. Still get Total matched so far ..., Increased at ..., But no Average increase ..., just that back box in its place!
Dallas

waywyrd wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:30 am
Dabbla wrote:
Thanks for that. Still get Total matched so far ..., Increased at ..., But no Average increase ..., just that back box in its place!
Just a thought, check the display area of your main settings and make sure you have the 'Calculate MA' box ticked
If its not, tick that and click the Save button at the bottom and see if its visible then
waywyrd

Dallas wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:00 am
waywyrd wrote:
Dabbla wrote:
Just a thought, check the display area of your main settings and make sure you have the 'Calculate MA' box ticked
If its not, tick that and click the Save button at the bottom and see if its visible then
Dallas,

You're a freakin genius. :-) That was the setting I needed. Ticked that box and Average increase now displayed and working.

Thanks.
Dallas

waywyrd wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:19 pm
Dallas wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:00 am
waywyrd wrote:

Dallas,

You're a freakin genius. :-) That was the setting I needed. Ticked that box and Average increase now displayed and working.

Thanks.
No probs, glad it's sorted for you :)

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”