Today's Cricket

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
Emmson

Ireland have made 282 in their 50 overs v Zimmers and are 1.22 which seems way too short too me, it places me on *dodge alert* for sure. I'm asking myself are Zimmers at it?
Emmson

What a farce of a day this has been - woke up full of zest and excitement for the cricket ahead, now Belfast is abandoned

Maybe a chicken korma will cheer me up.
firlandsfarm

I'm hearing that the not played 5th test match is to be classed as abandoned and not forfeited ... abandoned means no-result so India deemed to win the series 1-2 while forfeited means just that and the game would be awarded to England tying the series 2-2! Why are we (England) so soft, we were ready, willing and able to play the game, it was clearly forfeited.

Apparently the MCC stand to lose c.£40m because the match was not played. And they are changing the cause to "mental issues" and not covid because covid would not be covered by the insurance ... I didn't realise insurers were only born yesterday and would happily give out £40m when asked! I think the MCC should look to India for the money in the first instance but if not and an insurance claim is successfully made don't expect the insurers to sit on their hands, I'm sure they will invoke their rights of subrogation and look to India for recompense.

Another storey doing the rounds today is that with the IPL starting Sunday 20th India wanted to make sure there were no covid complications for that tournament and that was the real reason for them not playing for fear that covid could be spread to more of the group!

England should be awarded the match (not the way I would want them to draw the series but why should India be handed it on a plate when they are the cause) ... India should be called upon to compensate other parties for losses (good management would have made certain they have their own insurance) and ... the Indian players returning for the IPL should be barred from playing in 1 or more of their teams matches unless they can show a positive covid test dated Thursday or earlier.
Kazbet

15.3 Notification

A captain shall notify the opposing captain and the umpires of any decision to declare or to forfeit an innings. Once notified, the decision cannot be changed.

© Marylebone Cricket Club 2017

pretty straight forward to me.

IPL money for sure.
Emmson

CMM is moving in Belfast, I just might have my red both sides washed away! Gone really dark on my stream
Emmson

F*ck me they are walking off!

Vicious Flip in CMM
Emmson

Flipped the other way now :x
Emmson

1.1 million + in CMM
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

Trinbago must be unbackable with Ramdin out there

EDIT

Just as I was typing he's OUT!

CORRECTION

It was Darren Bravo Denesh is still out there
Emmson

Thankfully Pollard has just sent one straight up in the air enabling me to get out of this bugger
Emmson

Evin Lewis & Universe Boss into their work #BoxOffice
Emmson

At 1/2 way Zimmers look slightly too big to chase down 142 provided they are not at it
Emmson

Oh just great wicket 1st ball
:evil:
Emmson

Seeing Red! :evil:
Emmson

Excellent start to finals day with large scale GUBBAGE!

That was a VINTAGE T20 contest Hamps v Somerset. 34 million was matched
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”