Low latency stream providers

A place to discuss anything.
megarain

I used the service for a month and have been disappointed.

A lot is well beyond their control - feeds are random, and v time consuming/financially expensive to source.

I wouldn't use Cobain - its expensive and speed is average.
zuper

if someone has contact to ultrafastsports or any other providers, that streams tennis(except of inplaytv/cobain) please contact me on private message
sunilalag1976

syndicatebetting wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:47 pm
BFDon wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:23 am
Is UltrafastSports still active? Tried emailing and skype but get no response
yes they are still active. send me your telegram and I'll hook you up with them
Hi,

I also need contact details of UltraFastSports as could not get any reply on email or skype. Cannot PM you due to restriction & can't find your telegram ID. Can you PM me ?
LuckTech

Hi guys, did you found some low latency streams? Or did you contact UltraFastSports? I am interested also about low latency streams. Please contact me, if you can help me with that.
abcxyz

just stumbled upon this thread.

has anybody trading cricket noticed lately that the gap between the market odds and sky tv pictures have further increased (for IPL second leg and T20 world cup)? theres always been a delay obviously but now it seems to have increased by a further 3-4 seconds. used to be able to leave bets up and cancel them whilst the bowler was running in. But cant do that anymore. the market in the last month has been moving before the bowler starts the runup. Something has changed in the coverage for IPL and T20 world cup anyway. Which of course has made things very hard.

has anybody on here found a decent fast stream for cricket? have seen mixed reviews for cobain iptv. happy to pay for it if its for the right price.
megarain

Sky pics for the warm-up games were 10 secs behind generally available pics.

The W Cup game today is 7 secs behind available.

Cost is about 20-30 a feed.
liviu650

Hello!

I am also interested in tennis feeds if someone has other than inplay and ultrafast.

Thank you!
libor88

Hi

Are these 2 services ( Cobain inplay iptv and ultrafastsports) still available ? tried contact them, but no response. What are the pricings if anyone know? Thank you very much.

Libor
Jasonffc1

abcxyz wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:46 am
just stumbled upon this thread.

has anybody trading cricket noticed lately that the gap between the market odds and sky tv pictures have further increased (for IPL second leg and T20 world cup)? theres always been a delay obviously but now it seems to have increased by a further 3-4 seconds. used to be able to leave bets up and cancel them whilst the bowler was running in. But cant do that anymore. the market in the last month has been moving before the bowler starts the runup. Something has changed in the coverage for IPL and T20 world cup anyway. Which of course has made things very hard.

has anybody on here found a decent fast stream for cricket? have seen mixed reviews for cobain iptv. happy to pay for it if its for the right price.
I got off a guy on here, I have tried to message you. Maybe try and DM me
wmat983

I am also after a service if anyone can help, I had cobain up until 2 weeks ago then login stopped working and guy that sold it on telegram disappeared. If anyone could help and DM me any contact details would be much appreciated! :D
Jasonffc1

wmat983 wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:59 am
I am also after a service if anyone can help, I had cobain up until 2 weeks ago then login stopped working and guy that sold it on telegram disappeared. If anyone could help and DM me any contact details would be much appreciated! :D
I tried to dm you with some info regarding fast pics
wmat983

Jasonffc1 wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:33 pm
wmat983 wrote:
I tried to dm you with some info regarding fast pics
Thanks got your message and replied
Jessie Pinkman

Hi
Does anyone have any contact details for the Cricket streaming services Ultrafastsport and 7sport?

Many Thanks
sunilalag1976

Jessie Pinkman wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:15 pm
Hi
Does anyone have any contact details for the Cricket streaming services Ultrafastsport and 7sport?

Many Thanks
UFS have 0.5 to 3 seconds extra delays/latency (due to re-encoding they do) + is costly while 7sport is cheap but the service is also very poor, have details of both of them & some better services, if you need them pm me can't share them openly (i am an affiliate of 1 of them which i found better).
Last edited by sunilalag1976 on Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
sunilalag1976

wmat983 wrote:
I also got cheated by Cobain InPlay bought lifetime account for a good amount some months back but few days back account stopped working his telegram got deleted but anyway i found Cobain Inplay a poor service (poor quality + only some of them are feeds) so have switched to some other better service.

EDIT: If anyone get some more details about Cobain than also please do inform me - money not an issue but would like to have its account working again for backup or occasional use.

Return to “General discussion”