login

A place to discuss anything.
tiggs65

hi,would anyone know why i cannot log into betfairs main site,but i can get into betfair via betangel.
thank you tiggs65
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We haven't had any reports in support today of any problems on either. You can log into Bet Angel via the API or web site but it defaults to the API. If you couldn't log on via the web site it's possible that Betfair had issues but we haven't seen any at all today.
tiggs65

thank you for your reply,i logged out of betfair about 1 hour ago.
i tried to log into betfair again recently and i get a balance of 0.00 showing but at the top of the betfair screen it shows as i have not logged in.
i have e mailed betfair.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

It's an odd one because we can't see that over here? If Bet Angel is showing the balance OK it must be a non API / website issue of some sort. Not ideal ahead of a busy weekend of sport!
tiggs65

everything fine for me on betangel,placing bets,watching betfair video.
very strange trying to log into betfair and getting a balance of 0.00 showing,then saying i need to open an a/c before betting/watching betfair video.
PeterLe

Tiggs...
Just be careful you're not logged into both Betangel and Betfair as you may incur data req charges (on the assumption you are running betangel at 20/Req/Sec)..
Regards
Peter
LeTiss

PeterLe wrote:Tiggs...
Just be careful you're not logged into both Betangel and Betfair as you may incur data req charges (on the assumption you are running betangel at 20/Req/Sec)..
Regards
Peter
I've heard people say that before, but I always have Betfair and BA open simultaneously and never get charged

Return to “General discussion”